Search results for query: *

• Users: Swordyke
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Swordyke

[EU WWC 4]Season II Signups and Main Topic - IR Champions!

Signing up for WWC: To sign up just fill out this and post in this thread. Clan/Team name: Captain and his contacts(TW&Steam): Co-Captain and his contacts(TW&Steam): Roster(can be added during the week): Can you play this(Saturday 07/12 and Sunday 08/12) Weekend?: Did you read and agree to...
  2. Swordyke

[EU WWC] Rules and Admins

European Warband Weekend Cup Rules [b][SIZE=27px][color=maroon]Admins If you have any questions(rules,signing up your team...) about WWC feel free to pm us here on TW or add us as friends on Steam and we will be more then happy to answer them.In case there are disputes(we...
  3. Swordyke

Je cherche les Wallons :) ou les Belges-francophones.

Je cherche les Wallons :) ou les Belges-francophones. C'est pour la 5-a-side. Je veux créer une équipe Belge-Francophone :) Svp repondez-ici ou avec un MP Pour l'information de 5-a-side: ICI, mais c'est en Anglais. Merci pour votre attention
  4. Swordyke

Effect file recompiled / Ctrl + f hotkey

Dear I was wondering if it would be possible to change/remove the hotkey (Ctrl + f). If you press it, a text will be displayed on the screen "Effect file recompiled". But whenever I play and I accidently happen to puss these 2 buttons, I get the text + a little lag, which can be fatal in...
  5. Swordyke

[BUGS] Freelancer 1.5

Please post all Freelancer/Enlist version 1.5 bugs and any fixes here. You see details are the life-blood of bug squashing...and this post is decidedly lacking in them. Were you enlisted? On vacation? A solo solider? A Lord? A King? IS the Mod added as OSP to another mod? What version of the...
  6. Swordyke

Nog nederlandstalige nativeclans?

Beste nederlandstalige forumlezers op taleworlds Ik vroeg me af of er naast de OLL nog nederlandstalige nativeclans zijn. Zelf heb ik al zo'n donker vermoeden dat dit niet zo is, maar ik wou toch informeren. Uiteraard weet ik dat het overgrote deel van de mensen dat hier komt, OLL is, maarja...
  7. Swordyke

No sound nor music at all, neither ingame nor the starting vid

Well, for I think about a week I have no sound nor music. Both my speakers and my headset (one is working on integrated sound other is a real sound card) are not willing to let me hear anything. I can hear TS, music or whatever you like, but NO in game sound. I just used the search-feature of...
  8. Swordyke

C.E.G - No division - Engineers Guild - Tactical Building

March 1942, a new group of soldiers approaches the battlefield. What can they do with shovels and hammers? Are they real soldiers? They don't look like them, they look like... Engineers, sappers, just men who are looking for a stroll... Wait, I think I made a mistake. This is the story of...
  9. Swordyke

Problem servers native with 1.134

As soon as I join a native server (this was the first time, only today), I'm having some errors and my menu's are all messed up. When I try to play on a mod server(for example 1866) I'm having no problems at all. Running with steam All help is appreciated :)
  10. Swordyke

I need your help!!!! Poem time ^^

"Even ter info , het is een spel net als bij de rest, gedraag je wel probeer als onderwerp M&B dan heb je zo je 1ste zin gereed netjes en vriendelijk zonder gespam onverbiddelijk" zei de jezze, met piepstem. "Wees origineel, Heers en verdeel Strijd rustig voort in rijm, zoals het hoort"...
  11. Swordyke

Themida Error...

I used Search, and started to read some of those topics, but none of them had a solution for me. I did a clean installation, but didn't do anything. The virusscanner which is detecting the themida error is AVG Internet Security. A screenie I know it is in my language, but :/ I still can...
  12. Swordyke

Morale System?

Dear visitors of the BNL-Board of the TaleWorlds forum, Small change, It looks like I'm now a teammember of the team :o, never noticed it :!: :? I, as a player, am not happy with the fact that the so called "morale system" only let you gain morale in battle when you kill an enemy. But when you...
  13. Swordyke

BNL EYW - List of Faction Vassals, Claimants and Leaders-

This list was made by my own intention. All characters in this list may be used in the game, they don't have to. So if you find a person in this list, it doesn't mean it will appear in the game. Normally the Yellow one's are the one's that aren't in the game  :? :wink: Each faction-spoiler got...
Back
Top Bottom