Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

This is a great patch. Wow
  2. Patch Notes v1.1.4

There's a rumor that a big update is coming.
    there's always a rumor
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.3

Hotfixes are not at odds with overall development. They address urgent issues while the work on larger changes continues.
    Fair, I get that.
    These are partially outlined in the Release Plans post. Once we are closer to sharing another content update, there will probably also be a new blog / video / statement going over what comes next.
    That's great! Looking forward to it.
  4. Patch Notes v1.1.3

Incredible.

As someone who felt some of the forum commenters were being a little unreasonable about the criticism back when the game was still in EA, it's sad that they seem to be being proven right.

I wish (and still hope, a little) that more was being done to improve the mid and late-game drudgery and the general RP experience. I understand that now that this is a fully released game maintaining stability and patching bugs is the highest priority task, but at the very least in the beta patches we should see more experimental features and additions to the game that change how it plays.

I hope this patch means that there's something bigger in the works, but it's hard to be enthusiastic. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting.
  5. #1 Feature that would substantially improve Bannerlord for you?

I think I want more complex personalities and relationships. NPCs with grudges, greed, ambition, loyalty, honor, rivalries, who can remember some of their more significant interactions with other NPCs and the player would open so many opportunities for emergent roleplaying, and keep things fresh between playthroughs.

Inter-faction diplomacy would be great too, but since most of my interactions will be with nobles from my own faction, I'd say those are the politics I'd like fleshed out first.
  6. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

I'm not as involved with the combat system details, but I wouldn't expect fundamental changes at this point. (To me, new attack vectors seem like a rather significant adjustment.)
    Even if a full rework of spears isn't possible, could we have it so that at shorter distances spears have some kind of strong pushback effect? The idea being that if we manage to make our spear thrust connect, our enemy is moved to a distance where we actually have a shot at doing some damage. (edit: that, or a chance to get away)

How effective that pushback is can depend on certain attributes, skills, armour, whether the spear was blocked, and so on.
  7. So what's the plan, exactly?

Probably the 100th post of its kind, but here goes anyway. The way I see it, Bannerlord has broadly two aspects to its gameplay. The first is the systemic sandbox portion that you mainly interact with via the overworld map, NPC dialogue, settlement capturing/village and caravan raiding, and...
Back
Top Bottom