Search results for query: *

1. Ttauket

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

For Single-player ;
    The "Replay mode" they have promised, deeper features on diplomacy, trading, cunning, smiting ... And DLCs like boats, elephants, guns, map extensions, new factions ...

For Multiplayer;
    Give the tools to the community to make the modes they want. That would be way better and plus, Talewolrds don't have to care about it, just making it viable for the community, and focus on single-player.
  2. Ttauket

On Crafting Orders

Smithing is good but some little features are missing to make it very great.

At the beginning, I wasn't a fan of the learning process (tier by tier) but now with some practice of it I think it's a good idea, make sense and it's realistic. Actually, I didn't like it first because of the pommels ! Too many of them and too many times with different weapon type to learn. Make too slow to learn better weapons, especially axes and maces (1/2 handed).
    When you learn an item on a certain type of weapon make it available on all of them, for pommels but for blades also, guards ... everything.

Also, there is a bug or something's going on wrong the learning process when you discover an item that you already have (very frustrating) and maybe worst, when you learn the item "none" ! Argh horrible ! Change that, please.

And finally, make possible for everybody, every player, to craft any weapon he wants. Go to a city with a blacksmith workshop in it, go inside (same interface that smithing, I guess) and order (like npc do) any weapon you want (type, pieces, size) at the price needed : 20k, 50k, 100k ... Not everybody likes smithing but I'm pretty sure all Bannerlord's players will pay a fortune to craft their dream weapons, and everybody would love this feature.
  3. Ttauket

On Crafting Orders

Or the fact, after the notification banner pops up, says you learned 'nothing'.
    I was going to say that also. It happened again recently, so frustrating :shock:
  4. Ttauket

1000 PLAYERS SERVER - NEXT EVENT on the 29th of October at 9 PM CET

I edited my first post as a new event is coming on the 23rd of October at 9 PM CET 💪🙂
    Hum ... it will be on the 22nd October no ? :shock:
  5. Ttauket

On Crafting Orders

Agree about the pommels.
    Just like blades can be unlocked for 1 handed and 2 handed swords simultaneously, pommels should unlock for all categories where they are used as well.
    Also agree :wink:
    That would make more sense indeed, in that case pommels will be acceptable :smile:
  6. Ttauket

On Crafting Orders

That was my initial impression but now that I see how it can work, I prefer the new way. The downside is that you have to dedicate 5 or 6 levels to grinding your way up and then some time traveling to get good custom orders. Boring but rewarding financially.
    Thanks for your reply, I didn't see that way but I don't really care about money, fun it's more important to me. I just want to carry and kill with the weapon I made myself :cool:
  7. Ttauket

On Crafting Orders

In the current beta, I have been cheattesting stuff and rarely have the tier-parts gone above tier 2. I have had one twohanded swordpart that has been tier 3.
    Is there a current stop in the beta that hinders higher levels of tiers, locked in the X years and such? (I know that Town prosperity has something to do with the diferent kinds of armours and weapons that becomes available to theplayer)
    Yep smithing doesn't feel right since 1.8.1 (I would say), the pommels for axes and masses don't work in my opinion, don't add any value and it's more difficult to upgrade because of the amount of item to unlock.
    I love smithing from the beginning despite all critics but not any more. It's a chore now !
    And please add the feature to pay the weapon we want. Blacksmiths and others, everyone, asking for that feature.
    Thank you :grin:
  8. Ttauket

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

flat earthers saw no problem on this image
    LOL :lol:
    At this point it's more like no earth at all ^^
  9. Ttauket

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

A4E2E997B1AA80B0EB5CC7190B5FFF0995AA3B86
    930BFB3C1ADC3F511FEFB07D23AB36E03C7C736D

69F940E7D517F099C4769282CC2BEAA926ABE590

Some problems with smiting ...
    And also a big texture problem with a village map (Gamardan)

063409D530204D0402CE98BD34890BA44C3371BB
  10. Ttauket

Any news about the replay system ?

Taleworlds, we really need this feature, please!
    This is free advertisement and a way to create more community around the game.

A combination of this and a 1v1 Battle mod where each player leads its army, it could create a whole E-sports competitive scene with people being able to replay and comment on these competitions/matches.
    1 VS 1 mod battle :love:
  11. Ttauket

Any news about the replay system ?

+1
    Not just for creators, it would be very interesting for everyone to get back to an epic battle and see it in a totally different POV
    Very nice idea !
  12. Ttauket

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Good job guys, keep it coming ...
  13. Ttauket

TW make reinforcements spawn outside the map limits and march into battle area

Did you mean troops spawn per round? Like 500vs500, after that, the map will reset and spawn the next 500vs500 or remaining troops?
    Yep :smile:

Between 2 rounds, you even could have reinforcement for another army close to you or try to leave, negotiate ...

Big battle will last much more time but I think it's realistic and easily manageable to implement, no more magic spawning wherever in the battle ^^
  14. Ttauket

Bannerlord & Linux Discussion

You need to uninstall all games that rely on Battleye runtime to uninstall it. I run into the same problem on Ubuntu 21.10. So far i was unable to resolve it. Did you tried flatpack version? Might be a solution, at least i heard latest versions of flatpack helped someone resolving the issue.
    Nice job buddy, it worked. I was able to uninstall Proton BattlEye Runtime.

Thanks ! ? :wink:

Tell me more about this "flatpack" version :smile:

Edit : when I installed once again Bannerlord, Steam automatically installed "Proton BattlEye Runtime", I move the file to the same repository that the game. Still doesn't work ... :sad:
  15. Ttauket

TW make reinforcements spawn outside the map limits and march into battle area

Keep coming your suggestions, for sure, it's an important discussion to have :xf-smile:

Here is another thread where we were already trying to find a solution to the reinforcements issue

Taleworlds will have to pick the good one :giggle:

For me here is the solution from @Pejot ; "They should just split the battle into multiple stages that will happen until one side runs out of units fit to fight. Maybe even with some time passing on the map between this stages. Something like battles taking a couple of days to resolve."
  16. Ttauket

[1.7.0] Battlesize & reinforcement issue

I think they should remove the reinforcements system completely cause i don't see any possibility to make it useful in game. First not all players can just extend battle size with mods cause their rigs won't handle it. With reinforcement system advantage is on the side of army that is closer to spawn point which makes using topography useless in most situations.

They should just split the battle into multiple stages that will happen until one side runs out of units fit to fight. Maybe even with some time passing on the map between this stages. Something like battles taking a couple of days to resolve.
    Yep totally agree (y)
Back
Top Bottom