Search results for query: *

1. Where are my Sword Sister's at?

Maybe it was just a female party leader? Idk.. i dont remember ever seeing a sword sister in bannerlord.

Nope, troop name was Sword Sister and didn't have any other names. I couldn't find the screenshot my friend sent me, but I did find this reddit post:

Appereantly Sword Sisters do exist in Bannerlord, but they are incredibly rare.

Someone can check the xml files for troops and confirm.

Yeah I would love to see Sword Sisters make a return. End tier should be mounted with a crossbow.

Like I said, we could have more than one end tier, one mounted and one thats not mounted. That would be cool.

It's a little bit like in the real world. Not many women or working people amongst refugees!

That's not correct... like at all. Are you sure you know the meaning of the word refugee?
  2. Where are my Sword Sister's at?

I am sure it is (or was) in the game because one of my friends did find one a while ago and took it as a prisoner. It had a high bow skill and no bow. I had a screenshot of it.

I am not sure if it is still in the game after the latest updates, but at least it was.
  3. Where are my Sword Sister's at?

I know there are still Sword Sisters in Bannerlord, but I can't find any. I can't find any recruitable "Peasant Woman" or female "Refugee" NPC's either. (In Bannerlord I can't remember seeing any refugees at all for that matter. Man, Warband covered every base.) We need Sword Sisters back! I...
Back
Top Bottom