Search results for query: *

• Users: Anning
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved When the garrison is 0, the garrison doesn't increase at all daily, regardless of it saying (+1)

Summary: When the garrison is 0, the garrison doesn't increase at all daily, regardless of it saying (+1) How to Reproduce: 1. Go to a castle you own 2. Move all garrison troops to your party 3. Wait for a day to pass Result: the daily garrison increase stops even if it says (+1) Have you used...
  2. Resolved A lord persuation bug

Summary: After failing to persuade an enemy lord to join your kingdom, if trying to persuade him/her again he or she will say "you persuaded me before and I will not stand your words again". However after he or she has said that to you, if you just save the game and load the game, the lord will...
  3. Ban reason

Summary:I was banned for inappropriate behaviour, however I wasn't given detail about what the inappropriate behaviour was. May I ask to check my logs and let me know the reason so that I know what I should do next time properly? my steamID is anning5 How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related)...
Back
Top Bottom