Search results for query: *

• Users: ldgarrett
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mysterious "Debts" item appeared in a player's finances mid-war. What causes it?

As seen on a stream today, a player in the midst of painting the map was winning wars but getting a bit low on money while campaigning... only to have a sudden massive negative applied to their finances. Labeled "Debts" in the finances tooltip. Was over 10k/day when it started, and persisted for...
  2. Resolved [e1.7.1] Army Cohesion addition does not function if only parties in Army are Clan Parties.

Summary: Army cohesion addition (push button for +10 cohesion at some Influence cost) and then clicking "Done" does not add cohesion if the cost to add cohesion is zero, which occurs in Clan-party-only Armies. This failure may well be from 1.7.0, but no opportunity to see it in that version. The...
  3. What part of the possible career of your character matter *most* to you?

Hi, All. I'm not one for starting threads, or even posting comments unless there is something asked that I have the answer for... but... I need a bit of help from you all to size up what matters most to our forum-community before I try to present some things that I've noticed in play that I'd...
Back
Top Bottom