Search results for query: *

1. AdjutantReflex0

In Progress Game Will Not Read GPU, Crash on launch

Hello, can you reproduce the issue on the version e1.6.5? If you can, please revert the version to e1.6.3 and let me know if the issue is persistent on that version as well?
    Update: Confirmed to happen on both 1.6.5 and 1.6.3, made sure to verify files before attempting. Same crash message
    Will also attempt on further previous versions.
  2. AdjutantReflex0

Hello, can you please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds list? If none of the suggestions listed solve the issue please try a clean install and let me know if the issue is persistent.
    Attempted everything in list, including redownloading executables suggested and complete clean install. Same crash. Attempted starting from Win64 Shipping Client application Bannerlord Native. Same Crash. Attempted adding more virtual memory. Crash at start up.
    I did manage to get it to work with my intergrated GPU through the config file, but it only can process 1024 MB, not nearly enough for a decent experience. I also went to confirm my Nvidia GPU was still in good condition and it passed tests. It also has been updated to the latest software.
    It should be noted it gives me 2 crash reports after the crash if that helps at all... Is there a way for me to submit both?
  3. AdjutantReflex0

Summary: Game will not read Nvidia GPU but will read intergrated graphics card (Intel (R) HD Graphics Card 4600). Can force launch by going into Config Text file and setting Graphic Adapter = 1, however this only allows it to launch on the Intel card. When attempting to put it on the NVIDIA card...
  4. AdjutantReflex0

In Progress Game Will Not read Nvidia GPU, Direct3D 11 Device Removed or Reset

Addendum: Already attempted clean install, uninstalling and deleting ALL files related to Bannerlord before reinstalling. Same result...
  5. AdjutantReflex0

In Progress Game Will Not read Nvidia GPU, Direct3D 11 Device Removed or Reset

Summary: Game will not read Nvidia GPU but will read intergrated graphics card (Intel (R) HD Graphics Card 4600). Can force launch by going into Config Text file and setting Graphic Adapter = 1, however this only allows it to launch on the Intel card. When attempting to put it on the NVIDIA card...
Back
Top Bottom