Search results for query: *

• Users: King_Bark
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Moderators of crpg servers allowing terms of service violations

Moderators of crpg server are selectively enforcing rules and allowing racism to be posted by an individual that constantly talks in chat about how they're transgender. They do this to bait, then ban anyone that responds to it permanently. ik_Estrogen spamming chat with racism
  2. The game is bad now, and this is why.

I'm really missing the timing and creativity that used to be part of this game, and has been messed up by the new patches that ruined the way I like to play the game and turned it into trading blocks and hits until someone misses a block. I know that should be part of the game, but you used to...
  3. Another niche mp game ruined by crybabies

This game has lost its appeal by the way its been altered to appeal to casuals who couldn't accept that going naked and feint spamming with a greatsword is the way that the game is best enjoyed. The huge swing arc which was intended to make hitting your opponent easier led to even more...
  4. Remove the turn cap

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make it so the input players give with the mouse doesn't match what's actually happening on screen but it's made the game play feel inconsistent and random. You can tell when people with hundreds of hours in game aren't able to look at who they're...
Back
Top Bottom