Search results for query: *

• Users: Dev_34
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Custom Server Captain Always Crashes If 9 Players On One Team

Summary: I'm hosting Captain servers for NA through 3 different hosting providers. The dedicated server always crashes right after warm-up if there are 9 players on either team.
  2. 1.7.2 killed Captain

Hi, please query your databases to confirm that Captain is dead on North America East. Compare how many Captain games were being played daily on North America East before the 1.7.2 update and after the 1.7.2 update. Only count the games that actually completed. My guess is that it's <5% of the...
  3. Resolved All NAE Servers are Down

Summary: All of the North America East servers are down (TDM, Siege, Captain, (presumably) Skirmish) How to Reproduce: In the custom server browser list, the NAE servers do not appear. Queueing for captain results in an endless wait. Hey it's me again. I've been coordinating with some people in...
  4. Resolved North America East & West Captain Servers Down / Infinite Queue

Summary: Captain gamemode queueing on Bannerlord seems to be broken again for both North America East and West. I last reported this issue here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/north-america-east-bannerlord-captain-queueing-is-broken-again.446578/ It was swiftly fixed after being...
  5. Resolved North America (East) Bannerlord Captain Queueing is Broken Again

Summary: Captain gamemode queueing on Bannerlord seems to be broken again. It has been a few days since anyone in the 30-person NAE Captain group that I'm in has reported that they've been able to get into a game which is highly unusual. We did a test a few days ago where we had 5 separate...
Back
Top Bottom