Search results for query: *

• Users: tchaik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Looter party size is not the same as displayed on map (no wounded or prisoners)

Summary: Random looter parties are sometimes smaller than the number displayed on the map. For example, I am attacking a looter party of 110 on the campaign map, but their actual size on the battle map is 74. How to Reproduce: I don't really know, it just started happening now and then. I'm...
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Please inform us of family members and companions who are about to die

It would be nice to know that they are parting and to prepare appropriately. The main character is given this opportunity. This would be especially nice for RP'ing. It's saddening that you only get to know from the daily tick. No last good-byes!
  3. In Progress Formations get messed up when reinforcements arrive

Summary: When reinforcements arrive during a large battle, formations are changed with no input from the player. For example, if I put my archers in loose formation in a long line, they will later bunch up into more of a square shape when reinforcements arrive. This SEVERELY disrupts the...
  4. In Progress Formation numbers aren't kept in armies led by me

Summary: I've set all my crossbows to IV and all my archers to II in my party. When I invite my companion party leaders, the formation numbers are often ignored. Also it's really annoying that I can't keep the captains I want, it makes leveling companions for certain captain perks useless and...
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops I hate other lords summoning my companion parties

I hate this mechanic. I spend a lot of time grooming and leveling my troops to give to my garrisons and companion parties. I hate that the AI can summon my clan parties and throw the troops away on a whim. No, I don't want to have them in my army 24/7. I know there are ways to work around...
  6. Resolved Caravans continuously go between Akkalat and Odokh

Summary: Caravans of all factions continuously go between Akkalat and Odokh. There's about 20+ at a time just alternating between just these two towns. How to Reproduce: Whenever I go to that region it's happening. I'm about 1200 days in on this playthrough. It happens every playthrough...
Back
Top Bottom