Search results for query: *

• Users: Mr-Bandit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved hit a 'critical fail' on an option that had no chance to crit-fail

Summary: How to Reproduce: keep re-rolling poacher quest and choosing options Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): poachers - negotiating Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): i...
  2. SP - General add the ability to search and list heroes by talent

when looking in the heroes section of 'pedia you can search by alpha, age, and relations, but if im looking for a scout none of that is too useful. if you have already met someone you should be able to search and rank by skills too (if you have not met them how do you know what they are good...
  3. SP - General using same items for civilian as battlegear (1 item in 2 slots)

there are some things, weapons, clothes, that are worn in battle, but could also be worn as civvie-gear, but atm you need to have 2 of the items, 1 for each slot. here is what i propose: if you have an item on your battlegear that would also work as civvie, then if the civvie slot is empty an...
  4. SP - General has my wife got 'a bun in the oven'? - let me check her inventory...

i just thought it would be a fun idea to add an extra inventory slot for pregnant women! when they announce they are 'knocked-up' it would add an extra slot with a silhouette of a fetus that updates each trimester, with a tooltip giving a ballpark figure for when the child is expected. i don't...
  5. SP - General Books! (and scrolls)

i read a suggestion about books and scrolls, but already had my own ideas, but i liked some of them so now my ideas has some of theirs in it. WB had books, but BL works differently, i still want to see books but the way they would work would have to be different. i would suggest 3 levels of...
  6. Resolved Disrupt Supply Lines

Summary: quest description does not match actual How to Reproduce: just play - no special action required Have you used cheats and if so which: n/a Scene Name (if related): n/a Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a Computer Specs: n/a OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device...
  7. SP - General Prisoner Exchanges

if you capture someone in battle, and their clan already has one of yours prisoner, you should have the options to: take prisoner, release, and exchange. clicking exchange brings up a list your people they have prisoner, and you select one to exchange for this person. also - exchanged and...
  8. SP - General a mercenary section in the kingdom tab pls

i would like a way to hire merc clans without having to run around the world chasing them, i would suggest that at the moment that as only the king is allowed to hire mercs that the king have a special section on the kingdom tab relating to the type, strength, and location of merc clans, and...
  9. SP - General Pause button at start of battles and sieges

it takes awhile to load them, i use them for breaks, maybe others do too? it would be nice if the battles didn't start without me! XD
  10. SP - General fluctuating number of villages

imagine if the number of villages attached to a town (or castle) were not always the same... right now each town has a fixed number of attached villages, and some towns have more than others (making those towns better than others), but what if the number of villages was tied to the prosperity...
  11. SP - General Add 3 more roles to parties

parties allow for scouts, quartermasters, surgeons, engineers... but there is nothing for charm, rogue, tactics or trade. i would suggest creating roles for these to fill weaknesses in leader traits, and to help spread around exp to train minions. lets try, an agent or spy for roguery...
Back
Top Bottom