Search results for query: *

• Users: Feewix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TDM: Playing VS Vlandia sucks

Remove xbows. If not, - Reduce their accuracy. - Increase the cost of basic arbelist xbow unit and sharpshooter units by 20 at least - Reduce their kill/assist gold - Decrease the speed of weapon switching from xbow to any other weapon. - **** them This is boring insane how long this goes on...
  2. MP Cavalry hitboxes/glitches review, suggestions

I wrote about this somewhere earlier, but something is suspicious and I think you should really review the hitboxes or some damage calculations on cavalry. It seems that often I end up hitting an opposite side or do an opposite effect of what is expected. I don't have videos of this, but some...
  3. MP 1H weapon blocking (parry)

Alright, if someone wields a small fast 1H sword or even worse, a pugio, I find it depressing that they can block off my heavy 2H axe or maul attack. Just like that. And then what follows is of course their faster counter attack. IMO even with a successful parry of such a powerful attack, there...
  4. MP Suggestion for javelins/throwing stuff (except rocks)

I find it odd that if I am in throwing 'mode' with a javelin for example, I can't block a melee attack. The weapon is still in my hands so I don't see the reason having to press X to switch between to melee 'mode' and only then be able to block. All that in crucial fractions of a second in close...
  5. Need More Info Game freezes randomly - TAB scores viewing or just auto-displaying scores after a match

Opening a new thread here on request. This is something that has been happening to me for several months and I've seen other players' threads on this issue. Summary: I play TDM mostly on EU server. But I think, not sure, I had it on Siege also. Once in a while in multiplayer, if I press TAB to...
  6. Server shows up, but randomly no join

The 3-match TDM game finishes and the server is closing. In the lobby after maybe a minute or less while clicking refresh a couple of times, a new server shows up. For the umpteenth time when clicking join, the lobby gets stuck in lobby with "Please wait..." The game never loads up, and I can...
Back
Top Bottom