Search results for query: *

• Users: mortache
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. mortache

Do perks that effect troops also work on Clan members/Companions?

Perks such as Medicine 275 that give a lot of health to troops, or the ones that give stat bonuses, armor etc... Do these work on clan members, or is it just recruited troops only? Because that determines whether I go full Social or full Intelligence. Currently starting a modded run where I...
  2. mortache

Are the gifts you receive when becoming a vassal always fixed in stats?

Just joined Sturgia and I kinda feel like I saw Avalanche to be worth more money when I did it before. It was patch 1.7.2, and I was clan tier 4 then compared to tier 2 now. Are the stats of these weapons always fixed, or do they change based on anything like clan tier or days passed etc?
  3. mortache

Ballista focusing on the player completely

I was doing a siege assault as a mercenary for Sturgians and noticed that I kept getting one shot right at the game start. So I went into cover, came out after a while and had 5-6 consecutive aimbot ballista shots at me, two of which broke my barricade, one killed my horse and I dodged one, then...
  4. mortache

Does 2H axe head size and shape alter its "hitbox"?

So does changing the size or type of a 2H axe head change the area with which it strikes the enemy, instead of just altering speed, damage etc? Basically... are giant axe heads or Bardiche/Bill heads better at cleaving densely packed troops?
  5. mortache

Athletics 25 (Well Built) and 200 (Strong) "Foot troop" bonus applies on archers too, right?

Finally planning on a Fian spam run, probably going to be an independent tiny kingdom against the whole world. So I'm trying to make the strongest possible archers in the game. I know "infantry" perks such as "Nomadic Traditions" mounted infantry movement speed doesn't apply on archers. What...
  6. mortache

Huge battles are still chores

Seriously, fighting 500-700 man armies is fun but 1500-2000 man armies are just pure slogs. Even the split up smaller battles of Warband would be much better than this. Maybe use the Troop Deployment system to simulate "multiple days of fighting". Other than retreat spamming, which afaik makes...
  7. mortache

Elaborate "Lead by Example" leadership lvl200 perk

Does "recruit melee prisoners faster" count both cavalry and infantry? And does "cavalry troops generate shared xp" affect horse archers? Also, does lvl225 perk "Trusted commander" apply to horse archers, or only foot archers?
  8. mortache

Garrison troop tier?

So I suddenly own most of the Khuzait fiefs after expelling the clan that held those (tier 4 with only 2 members). Is it better to spam a lot of tier 3 garrisons? Or should I put top tier troops there? I think the tier 6 noble troops cost double for the same security value compared to a recruit...
  9. mortache

Does clan leader permanently stay "persuaded" if I can't pay to recruit him now?

In this run I didn't sell any crafted weapons, so I'm not overflowing with cash. Persuaded a tier 5 clan to join me but don't have enough money at the moment. Does he stay forever persuaded? Even if he gains fiefs from liege or defects to another kingdom? He has no fief at the moment.
  10. mortache

"Footmen on horses" should be as fast as cavalry and be able to carry one more animal.

It makes absolutely no sense that a cavalry unit can be twice as fast as a footman on a horse while dragging two mules or cows around (unless I am mistaken about it). That means they're faster AND they get additional carry weight from a pack animal. A vast amount number of cultures used horses...
  11. mortache

Need help with my totalitarian campaign

So the gist of it is that I want to hold all the towns myself and give only castles to vassals, preferably only one to each. Other than using 300 trade, how do I do this? I have 5 towns and 2 castles that I conquered as a Khuzait vassal, before defecting to Northern Empire and becoming its...
  12. mortache

Why does the 15% barter reduction still not work?

Seems like it should be easy to implement? I am not complaining, I am genuinely curious why this apparently simple thing doesn't work yet, especially since its the first perk and thus almost all characters could get it and vastly benefit from it?
Back
Top Bottom