Search results for query: *

• Users: Lags
  • Order by date
  1. DLC plans in bannerlord?

It's not an easy task. From what I can see some parts of the code have 10 ifs and several loop depth lol
  2. Puluc AI Cheating

Actually making the ai cheat is harder than making a pseudorandom dice roll. I don't know what the devs been smoking
  3. any mods so prisoners wont escape??

Why not allow each clan a set number of parties, based on level like the player's. But add more people to the clan. whoever they maybe, companions, cousins, family members, distant relative ( that are summoned to be in charge of new parties, that don't necessarily appear in the clan display before). Or in worst case scenario, give the party's size to other clan leaders based on how close in the friend list they are. When people from the ai clan is taken prisoner, one or two parties will drop off some number and go on rescue missions (so they're less likely to get caught), or they can make it so the AIs do prisoner barters too. The prisoner self-made escape chance should be incredibly low
  4. Minimum threshold to become head of an existing faction

Yesterday I joined the ranks of folks elected to the monarchy after having joined a kingdom, thus increasing the rate of death for my liege. One battle which Caladog joined was all it took. I didn’t even see him die.

To my surprise, the first of three options for the next King was me! Me, fiefless, clan tier 2 or 3, not worth all that much (I think I’d banked 25,000 at the time). The support was universal. Guess I’d impressed them greatly with being knocked out in tournaments so often. If it was because I’d married Corein or led the battle that Caladog had fallen in that’d make sense. Maybe the vassals of the realm wanted someone they thought they could push around after Caladog. But not wanting that hassle upon me yet, I quickly abdicated.

Is there a minimum that’s needed to become the leader? Feels off that I should become king so early on without pulling from sword from a rock or murdering my liege during a hunt while bringing riches to rival lords. If there’s not a minimum, is there appetite to have one (like clan tier 4 or a special quest that unlocks the ability to be chosen as king)? Or do folks want it to happen that easily?
    The bots probably wanted someone they could push around. In my game I joined battania at clan lv2 and somehow got rewarded 2 newly conquered castles with 100 Garrison each. At the time my relation with lords are either negative or 0. The castles were retaken shortly after and I got negative influence for losing territory. Cheaky bots
Back
Top Bottom