Search results for query: *

1. Cazbat

Following instead of engaging

The ALT button controls this IIRC
  2. Cazbat

Why are the steam reviews so good?

I do enjoy the game at times, but after joining the forums and seeing the various and detailed, discussions on how the game is lacking, I agree 100% that Bannerlord SHOULD be better.
    There are many posters who make eloquent arguments for missing/incomplete features for Bannerlord.
    IMHO: EA Bannerlord is not worth the price.
  3. Cazbat

Absolute Favorite Food

Soft shell crab, without a doubt You?
  4. Cazbat

Double Bit Axes

Any weapon should be launchable.
    The velocity should be inversely proportional to the mass and the damage, taking into account the throwing technique, should depend on factors such as moment of inertia, mass of the weapon, angular velocity (rotation) and linear velocity.
    After that the damage to objects (such as shields) should be proportional to the uneven distribution of mass and inversely proportional to the impact area.
    After that, the thrower must face the consequences of throwing it.
    So either he brings a spare or he gets it on the battlefield.
    It doesn't matter if the throwing of a sword is "not historically accurate" or "implausible" or even "useless" (I agree that it often would be), because as long as it is not "physically impossible" and therefore remains possible, then it should be allowed to do so. and the mechanics should be inserted.
    This got me moist. The thought of launching shields/weapons/ammo, at your enemies as a last ditch effort to possibly stun/delay your opposition sounds like a great way to add some variety to combat.
    If throwable equipment is not being seriously considered then I guess TW is focusing on more important things.
    Right…?
  5. Cazbat

Double Bit Axes

Would love to see throwable double bit axes. Low range, high damage. A bit of a novelty since 1 would take up a weapon slot but I think they could be pretty fun
  6. Cazbat

What's your favourite weapon?

I love charging full speed at enemies and launching javelins from horseback
    Gets my **** hard.
  7. Cazbat

Crossbow or Bow?

I like to ride around with my mounted archer troops so I always use a bow. Something about leading mounted archers while wielding a crossbow seems off-putting to me. I've never really tried using the crossbows though, think I'll give it a try.
  8. Cazbat

Death in battle - make it an optional setting! Context:

Death in battle in this game is ****ing stupid for as long as AI Lords don't die in their own battles and only in player ones.
    I only recruit mercenaries armies for this very reason. They seem to be impervious to death in battle.
  9. Cazbat

The most critical bug a game like this can have (and has it)

I once had this issue, just followed my enemies around for quite a while. I assumed the game was bugged/glitched but it's nice to know I was just using a feature that was unknown to me.
    The more you know
  10. Cazbat

Muted for saying 'horse archers are homosexual'

Good thread, made me chuckle audibly.
Back
Top Bottom