Search results for query: *

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Army cohesion: Cohesive armies and Incohesive armies

Currently, army cohesion changes depending on the army size only. I have an idea on adding a feature to determine whether an army is cohesive or incohesive, depending on vassals personality traits and relationships to each other and to the army leader. Cohesive armies: Are given certain buffs...
  2. SP - General Weekly salary instead of daily

paying daily seems insane. Just imagine the logistics for large armies, always having large sums of money on you regardless of where you go. the weekly budget in Warband felt a lot more reasonable and realistic
  3. Resolved Can't donate prisoners

Any save files that we can try to reproduce?
    I sent one u can try mine.
  4. Resolved Can't donate prisoners

How to Reproduce: after I successfully defended a town or a castle. also, the same bug happens in version 1.6.2 beta
  5. SP - General Imperial Palatine Guards only have 24 arrows

Summary:Imperial Palatine Guards need more arrows How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  6. Resolved can't use culture filter in Encyclopedia

Summary: can't choose any culture to search. How to Reproduce: always reproduced, don't need to do anything. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related) Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2585672217 Computer Specs: OS...
Back
Top Bottom