Search results for query: *

• Users: $harz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. $harz

Fix the points in matchmaking, and teambalance, and the whole system

I know you won't address this problem as it is one among a quantity of others but still I just wanted to post this : I lost 6 points after this match against a strong team (compared to mine lol) yet if I had won I would have gained 3-4points. In other words, you can just be hardstuck if you...
  2. $harz

Need More Info Fix fps problems ffs

Since 1.7.2 I have huge fps drops. Playing with 40fps while I was around 180fps on 1.7.1. My GPU (RTX 2060) works around 95%, makes no sense.......
  3. $harz

In Progress Duel magic

Summary: I went to Hogwarts (yes yes) How to Reproduce: Don't be a muggle (I guess) Scene Name (if related): Proving grounds Media (Screenshots & Video): indeed
  4. $harz

Resolved Walking under the water and ground being weird ?

Summary: I was playing on DR_Battlegrounds, and had a fight around the bridge near the spawn, next to the dock, and I jumped back while fighting on that fence (see the first screenshot at the exact spot), then I had access to and I could walk... (2nd screen).. Also as you can see on the first...
  5. $harz

Closed Display name bug

Summary: I was in a party with a friend (Langelau), we were looking for a skirmish but didn't find any, so we went on DR_Battlegrounds (still as a party). After it ended, the party was still up, so I went for a skirmish. My friend quited at that moment and went for another game. When I arrived...
  6. $harz

Need More Info display name bug

Summary: Basically I was in a party with a friend who left the game during the loading screen and another player - in my skirmish team - literally had/took his name (steam name).
Back
Top Bottom