Search results for query: *

• Users: [UNC]V
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [UNC]V

Is Vlandia still op in TDM and siege now?

After update,the xbowers all become 10$ more expensive now,but almost all vlandia infs and their weapons get buffed:long sword,2 handed sword get buffed,Voulgier is cheaper,Sergeant get 2 handed sword with +5%movement speed and still have the best armor.After playing few rounds,i found players...
  2. [UNC]V

Sergeant should not grant +5% movement speed in Two Handed Sword perk in patch 1.7.2.

I don't know why NIN3 want to buff the perk,maybe it is because the pick rate of this perk is low.I do agree about buffing it in skirmish mode.But i have to say,after buffed,this perk will make vlandia even more op in TDM and siege mode. If i pick better armor and two handed sword perk at the...
  3. [UNC]V

Battle mode has been released?

I have just played for 4 rounds before the sever gone,it was pretty fun(Why i cant cheer btw).But I couldn't search the sever then.Was it just a bug that someone opened the server by mistake?Anyway,TW plz releases the battle mode as soon as possible! :' (
  4. [UNC]V

Need a new class of heavy infantry with 2hand weapons and looter perk for every functions (at least in siege and tdm)

Now 2 hand inf(except guard)dies more easily,runs slower in battle and is more expensive.so even peasant picks up 2hand weapon can do better.why not try this? for example: clan warrior $100=>90 (get looter perk) savage $120 ms:81=>82 wilding $130 oathsworn $150 a:53 ms:80...
  5. [UNC]V

When and how will TW rebalance the tdm and siege?

I think that after practical play for months,some players(except those who only play vlandia)have already realized how horrible the balance in tdm and siege is now. I believe,to have a good balance,there are 4 ways: 1.Hearing players' voice and analyze the statistical data,konwing what players...
  6. [UNC]V

MP cut down shock inf's movement speed made no sense in siege and tdm

Shock inf's movement speed in battle is lower now,while the damage and movement speed of heavy infantrys ,archers and peasants are higher.it made shock inf die more easily.Someone may think it's ok to balance the risk and harvest of shock inf. However,in TDM and siege,peasants and heavy...
Back
Top Bottom