Search results for query: *

1. [UNC]V

*Eight simple ways to improve Banner lord multiplayer and a poll to see the priority.

5: People are tired of chasing naked people with two handed hammers all day. They out range you so you run up take a free hit and run up and take a free hit and run up and take a free hit. This is annoying, easy to fix.
    but now heavy inf runs fastest in combat (84 movement speed),2 hand inf is only 81...I would rather tw nerf heavy inf's movement speed
  2. [UNC]V

Too everyone for future (Modding Scene) MP

Full invasion 3 will also be in bannerlord.
    nice,where can i learn more information about this mod?does It have a discord or something else?
  3. [UNC]V

Patch Notes e1.8.0

why no mp balance changes?
  4. [UNC]V

The China custom test server, a petition from our community.

现在骑砍2的兵种系统、TW的平衡方式导致死斗、攻城容易滚雪球,导致一边倒;且重步兵全方位碾压其他兵种,导致大佬很容易屠杀萌新;且暂无丰富玩法的联机mod,与砍1联机生态大不相同,只要中文站愿意推出萌新保护模式或者服务器,根据死斗、遭遇KD限制大佬进服屠杀萌新,给萌新一个喘息环境,我愿意每月出人民币支持开服,要是吸引一众萌新然后被一群大佬屠杀跑光了,我只能说不如等全面放开私服。
    20220810220739_1.jpg
  5. [UNC]V

Checklist for TW to finish mp

Other balance issues I think are worth noting are the lackluster or almost non-existent options regarding blunt weapons for Aserai and Sturgia, Empire being the absolute worst faction over one fatal flaw, and TaleWorlds' own insistence on balancing the Rhomphalia around being tied to a lousy 2 points of health. Speaking of shock troops, there's no reason for the Berserker to cost 130 over other factions' 120 and Battania's 110.
    A very stupid fact is that heavy inf with perk and peasant move faster than shock inf when in combat,but shock inf has lowest armor,so heavy inf or peasant with 2 handed weapons is better than shock inf itself in any areas.Which means pros playing heavy inf can kill noobs easier,espically when it is vlandia vs sturgia in TDM.

TW must think berserker will be very op in TDM and siege,as what berserker looks like when pros playing it,so they make sturgian warriors and skirmishers run the slowest among the same class,but actually few people love to use berserker in TDM and siege,they are too expencive and very easy to be killed,let alone sturgia is always forced to fight against vlandia whose sergeant have 2 handed sword that can kill low armor unit easily.

I have to say the balance is more and more stupid and unlogical than 1 year ago.Now only vlandian players and pro players can have fun from present balance in TDM and siege mode.When I try to recommend mp to my friend who never played before,I can only tell them that"well,if you want to have fun as a new player,play vlandia,the red one"
  6. [UNC]V

Checklist for TW to finish mp

How to save the game?if the game is fun enough,i think only few players will leave just for these 3 reasons.

What actually make bannerlord mp dead is its "balance" i think,both faction balance and class balance.i feel that TW's target to balance and develop game is more like to butter up "pro players",instead of making common players feel comfortable.So here we got rank system and strange balance based on the advise from pros.But in TDM and siege where common players always play,it is more easily to kill noobs for pros now than 1 years ago(when 2 hand inf is op, pros and noobs can kill each other in 1 hit,which make the technique gap between pros and noobs small)

Now the heavy inf has very good weapons(can even 1 tap peasants and 2-hand inf ),shield(very hard to broke),perks,armor(more than 40 or 50),movement speed(80 even 84).So pros with heavy inf can kill lower class very easily,and even more easily after picking up a 2hand weapons.For noobs,it is more hard to kill pros' heavy inf,which means no money for higher class.Even noobs can aford a heavy inf,it is still hard to win a shield and heavy armor battle with pros.Some one may give up the game or choose to be an archer.

With looter perk and best heavy inf and 2 hand sowrd,pros and some players vote and play vlandia in TDM and siege almost every round especially beyond the sharp time.This means half of the players who don't play vlandia will have a hard game experience.Imaging a new player finish download bannerlord , open the game and join EU server,find there are 10 guys in vlandia and 5 guys in sturgia,as a normal people,he choose to join sturgia to balance the number of players,and then vlandian pros beat his **** out,he can't kill vlandian sergeants with worriers but only make low damage and gain no money.Finally he get money for assist kill,he buy a berserker and get killed in only 1 hit by a 1 hand sowrd because he runs more slowly than the sergeant in combat........will he feel happy??

Let alone some stupid problems:
    1.mace is op in 1.7.1,so NIN3 nerf it.But he also nerf the armor without extra armor perk,so if you pick mace perk and fight against a guy pick extra armor perk,you will both find that you make almost same damage to each other,as sword is longer and faster and it can thrust and you can get extra armor and can even 1 tap light armor class, mace perk is a really joke now.
    2.vlandia is op in 1.7.1 but NIN3 still buff its inf in 1.7.2.he even let 2 hand sowrd perk grant +5% movement speed,which make other factions' 2hand inf just joker.Maybe he think vlandia should get some pay for making its archer more expensive.I can't understand.So still many pros continue to play vlandia and vlandia seems sill op.
    3.EU captain mode is still dead

How to save the game?I don't know,I am not very pro at the game or developing a game,i only have played the game more than 1600 hours and love the game and want more people come to play the game and wish players could have more fun beside just kill and kill.I am really glad to see that in e1.8.0 we could have mp mods,but before that,here are still many serious problems in the game now.And i think the biggest one is "balance".

Seeing how chivalry2 attract so many people,here are my advice about TDM's and siege's class system :
    -inf 1(peasant):80-90$,all faction get looter perk,armor:low,speed:very fast,equipment:poor(short pikes,farm tools,throwing stone.etc)
    -inf 2(light inf):100$,armor:medium,speed:fast,equipment:good(2-hand,medium shield,javelin,army weapons.etc)
    -inf 3(heavy inf):100$,armor:best,speed:slow,equipment:good(better shield than inf2)
    -inf 4(if needed,like battaina):100$,the lower the armor is ,the higher the movement is,equipment:good
    -archer1(light archer,milita archer):100$,(xbower can be 110$),armor:low,speed:fast(a bit slower than light inf),equipment:not good(bad bows,less arrows)
    -archer2(if needed)(heavy archer,archer master):140$or more,armor:medium or good,speed:slow,equipment:good(good bows,enough arrows)
    -cav1(light cav):140$or more,armor:low or medium,speed:same as inf(according to armor),equipment:medium(spear only)
    -cav2(if needed)(heavy cav):200$ or more:armor:good,speed:same as inf,equipment:good(get lance)
    -hero unit(if could):300$or more:armor:best,speed:fast(but not fastest),equipment:best(based on faction characteristic)
    others like the kill reward ,native money are no need to be changed.the respawn time of defender in siege can be longer.

I think class system like this in TDM and siege will be friendly to new players and easier to make faction balance,and let bannerlord played more like warband under existing frame,and enjoy more than kill to earn money to kill more and easier. Players can use the unit they love and fight fairly,if you want to use higher class unit,use peasant to earn money more quickly to buy a cav.Even no kill and just die as peasant can let you have chance to play cav or hero unit.More details about this system need more time and energy to test and finish.
  7. [UNC]V

Battle Skolder Hideout

Annoying invisible walls around B point of this map
    What I mean are not the invisible trees in the bushes .There are stones and broken wall around the B point of the Skolder Hidout .Some stones and broken wall look very low but neither cav and inf can jump through it ,I have seen many cav players tried to jump through it and failed and got killed.Also,as a archer,I can't jump onto the broken wall towards the highest place near the main gate for better vision.This would kill many tactics(like spears and bows defend on the broken wall and rocks, which we had done in GK NA battle before) and fun of battle mode.They are not glitches.I am pretty sure that there is no need to set invisible walls there.
  8. [UNC]V

Is Vlandia still op in TDM and siege now?

After update,the xbowers all become 10$ more expensive now,but almost all vlandia infs and their weapons get buffed:long sword,2 handed sword get buffed,Voulgier is cheaper,Sergeant get 2 handed sword with +5%movement speed and still have the best armor.After playing few rounds,i found players...
  9. [UNC]V

Sergeant should not grant +5% movement speed in Two Handed Sword perk in patch 1.7.2.

Now people still vote vlandia in siege and tdm again and again,2 hand perk with 5% movement speed makes pro player farm more and more easier,still few people willing to play against vlandia.plz nerf sergeant.
  10. [UNC]V

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

captain mode need voice chat system
  11. [UNC]V

Server Downtime 27/05/22

patch plz patch plz patch plz
  12. [UNC]V

Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

Are we just gonna ignore the general mace nerfs across the board and the buff to the Varyag longsword and both axes?

Also armor across the board was reduced so axes are gonna be better by that fact alone too. Oh well I am lying, not all classes armor was reduced. The Varyag is the only infantry class that had its armor buffed.

Brawny got a buff that you failed to mention by 5%. There is a buff to their shield too... And yeah Fellers extra damage was reduced by 3%, while all Melee Expert perks for other factions were reduced by 5% (from 15% - > 10%) So you deal 7% more damage than other inf now, rather than the +5% before. Also they have the best anti inf armor perk with blunt damage reduction.

No idea where you are coming from with this. Literally everything in this patch is made to pave the way for this class to become better. Sure those changes might seem small to you, but a lot of things do, I swear this patch is a grower.
    PLZ reduce the prince of berserker in TDM and siege,140 is to high for a easy-die 2handed INF of a faction without looter perk
  13. [UNC]V

Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

哈,我们将会不开国服直到我们老死?
  14. [UNC]V

Sergeant should not grant +5% movement speed in Two Handed Sword perk in patch 1.7.2.

I don't know why NIN3 want to buff the perk,maybe it is because the pick rate of this perk is low.I do agree about buffing it in skirmish mode.But i have to say,after buffed,this perk will make vlandia even more op in TDM and siege mode. If i pick better armor and two handed sword perk at the...
  15. [UNC]V

7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

Me reading all the comments.
    View attachment 162365

Jokes aside, thanks for all the welcoming messages and comments. I am gathering all the questions at the moment, will talk over them with my colleagues and try to come up with certain answers, asap.
    Hey,as berserker doesn't get other buffs, considering make berserker's price lower,from 140 to 130 even 120 in siege and tdm.The berserker plays like another Savage(1.berserker's athletic perk is better?no,in combat the maximum movement buff doesn't work very well.2.berserker's axe is worse than guard's(130) one,hammer is same as Savage's(120),armor is close to 0,and he cost 140,so absurd, man!)
    It is hard to afford a expensive and easily die(will be more easily after sergeant get better 2hand sword perk)2hand inf especially for a faction who doesn't have looter perk,in many rounds as sturgian players we see this funny scene:enemy peasants and heavy inf pick up many 2hand axes and better than our own berserkers in both quality and quantity!bro!
  16. [UNC]V

well,it will make vlandia still op in TDM and siege,and let real shock inf players become jokers .I can foresee what a piece of **** it will be.
    Two Handed Sword
    • Now grants +5% movement speed
    • Damage 93 -> 101
    • Length 120 -> 121
    • Speed 96 -> 94
    • Thrust speed 93 -> 94
  17. [UNC]V

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you all for the warm welcome! Also i want to thank @NIN3 for the hard work, and wishing all the luck for the future endeavors. I’ll be happy to see you around any time, thank you!

It's very nice to see so many people are really interested in multiplayer and how it develops, also very encouraged to give helpful feedbacks and basically try to help out. I’m also planning to stay in touch with the community and get as many comments as possible at all times.

About the upcoming patch 1.7.2, even though Paul did a great job explaining all the details in the changelog, if you have any questions/comments, feel free to communicate and i'll try my best to contact back with solutions/answers as much as i can.

Thank you all for the welcomes again! :party:
    1.7.2when
  18. [UNC]V

Fixed many Beard and Hair coverage issues
    What about helmets like the wolf head?It looks strange like that i don't have ears in single play,would TW fix it like a mod called Helmet Hair Cover Tweaks does?
Back
Top Bottom