Search results for query: *

• Users: Mike_corn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mike_corn

Resolved 1.6.3 beta - No charm XP and relation gain when donating prisoners

Summary: from 1.6.3 beta,, no charm XP and relation gain when donating prisoners (lord and merc) to a town. Noted that the charm skill has not reached hard cap yet. How to Reproduce: compare xp charm in character level before and after donating the prisoners. Also no relation gain notification...
  2. Mike_corn

Resolved e1.6.2 cannot donate prisoners in a town

Summary: i noticed this issue since update beta 1.6.2 as you can see in the picture, it happens when i visit husn fulq. i cannot donate prisoners (lord or regular troops) because it says "party size limit exceeded" but the dungeon only has one prisoner. Most of aserai settlements i visit have...
  3. Mike_corn

In Progress 1.6.2 beta - No charm XP and relation gain when donating prisoners

Summary: from 1.6.2 beta updated on 20.8.21, no charm XP and relation gain when donating prisoners (lord and merc) to a town How to Reproduce: compare xp charm in character level before and after donating the prisoners Have you used cheats and if so which: - Scene Name (if related): - Media...
  4. Mike_corn

SP - General Types of coins

Hi @Dejan @Callum I would to suggest to add silver coin and copper coin in currency system. Coin value 1 gold coin = 100 silver coins 1 silver coin = 100 copper coins Example when purchasing items 1 luxury scale armor = 10 gold 50 silver 1 Aserai horse = 90 silver 50 copper 1 Fish = 10 copper...
Back
Top Bottom