Search results for query: *

• Users: MrPostman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MrPostman

SP - Battles & Sieges Keep Battle formation as in Viking Conquest

It would greatly enhance the gaming experience if we could maintain troop formations during battle scenes, similar to the feature available in Viking Conquest. The current process of individually relocating each troop can be quite frustrating. So we can keep formation and do mo tactics.
  2. MrPostman

SP - UI After Action Report

After Action Report (AAR) with Casualties Grouped by Troop Types: In order to facilitate future planning and recruitment decisions, we have categorized our casualties based on the types of troops involved in the recent engagement. This breakdown will assist in identifying which troop types...
  3. MrPostman

Resolved Exploit Riding skill with bow or Crossbow

Summary: Exploit Riding skill with Bow or Crossbow. When I use melee weapon riding skill gets exp in normal calculation. But if I use Bow or Crossbow at the beginning it can give 20 or 30 levels of Riding. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media...
  4. MrPostman

Need More Info NPC faces are disappear if they have helmets.

Summary: NPC Faces only helmets with empty faces. Even after verifying game local files it's still empty. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No. No Mods Scene Name (if related): Battle Scenes during tactic mode. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11...
  5. MrPostman

Resolved Freez bandit hideout 1.7.2

Summary: Sometimes game freez after victory in bandit hideout. All I can do it's force end task in task manager to kill game process. How to Reproduce: Random, har to reproduce. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
Back
Top Bottom