Search results for query: *

1. Mandoble2

The most critical bug a game like this can have (and has it)

I think we can just press alt again and it turns off.
    No, you cannot. What seems to work is to ALT TAB again.
  2. Mandoble2

ALT key is one of the most easily accessible keys. It makes sense that they would use ALT in their game. It's not a problem that generally bothers most people, so to make a default change for everyone, especially already accustomed to the key, would be annoying. Instead, key bindings are there to solve exactly this for players whom wish to use the keys for something else. In your case, it would be ALT-TAB without it doing a thing in game.
    They don't need to change anything but the code. We are talking about a bug in the game:
    1 - You ALT - TAB to other app: the game reads the ALT key down event and considers you are pressing ALT.
    2 - You ALT - TAB back in the game: The game DOESN'T read the ALT key state because the ALT press/release event happened when you were out of the game (but now you are back in the game and ALT is released) <- This is the problem.
  3. Mandoble2

It makes sense then that pressing ALT even if it were for ALT-TAB would throw you into follow mode. The game won't take into account the other keys you are pressing, at least I'd be very surprised if it were designed to. To avoid this, you could also change the key for ALT in game for something else.
    Sorry, in order to avoid this the devs should take that into serious consideration, not me, as any other game does.
  4. Mandoble2

Dont have to many horses though herd penalty is worse than overburdened.
    Not related at all with party speed. It is ALT-TAB related bug.
  5. Mandoble2

SP - Battles & Sieges Right and left handed soldiers and players

I think this could be an interesting addition when fighting moslty with single handed swords and shields: a small % of enemies being left handed. And allowing the player being right or left handed too.
  6. Mandoble2

I think I know where the problem is: ALT TAB.
    Some times I alt tab during the game, mostly when loading a save file. It looks like the game reads ALT press event once, but then it miss to read the ALT release, perhaps because it is loading a saved game. And the result is that the game "thinks" ALT is pressed all the time. When this happens, another ALT TAB and back can solve the problem, not sure if always.
  7. Mandoble2

Do you mean the attack menu doesn't pop-up on collision? If it is recurrent then you better report it as a bug.
    Never happened to me though...
    Not exactly as there is no collision. My party "switches" to permanent follow mode for no reason, and keeps in follow mode until I exit the game and restart (reloading a save game without restarting doesn't fix it).
  8. Mandoble2

Of course I'm not pressing Alt key.
  9. Mandoble2

You want to attack the enemy and you simply cannot. I click on enemy units and my group simply chases them forever, never getting in contact. It happens to me always sooner or later, reloading a save doesn't fix it, the only way is to exit the game and relaunch it (some times it still happens...
  10. Mandoble2

Resolved Chrash after looting Conspiracy War party still valid in version e1.6.0

I can confirm that the issue is now fixed with the latest normal hotfix (not beta).
  11. Mandoble2

SP - Battles & Sieges Stamina?

The problem I see is that without something like that the player itself becomes something like a "Terminator" with a good two handed sword skill chopping up and down like crazy, it could be fun but also too arcadish.
  12. Mandoble2

Resolved Chrash after looting Conspiracy War party still valid in version e1.6.0

You can solve it upgrading to 1.6.1-beta version. Right click on the game name in your library, then Settings -> Beta, choose 1.6.1-beta and then update game.
    The list of fixes in the beta doesn't say anything about the conspiracy war party.
  13. Mandoble2

This was discussed many times and the conclusion is always: NO! If you put stamina into this game, it will kill it. The fun part of this game is massive and chaotic battles in which you can participate and slaughter your enemy. Although that adding stamina sounds immersive, it will kill the fun part of the game. Stamina is too much realism for bannerlord.
    I understand that argument, but for some reason I think it could be really fun. At the end you always can have your fresh troops in reserve ready to smash a tired enemy or the opposite. Actually it could be a game difficulty option.
  14. Mandoble2

SP - Battles & Sieges Static AI positions on walls and towers, Dynamic AI.

If we look at the history, there were well commanded defensive forces and quite the opposite as well. If something like "smart" site defense is implemented, it should be "linked" to some level of the site's leader in leadership/tactical.
  15. Mandoble2

SP - Battles & Sieges archers auto transfer into infantry when they run out of arrows

If an archer runs out of arrows he could borrow some from another archer as it would happen in any real battle instead of running to the enemy screaming with the sword. This would apply to the player as well, having the option to get close to an archer and get some more ammo.
  16. Mandoble2

For such kind of wonderful battles this game provides, I'm missing stamina for both, humans and horses (AI and player). I cannot have my horses charging, retreating, forming up and charging again forever. I cannot have my infantry running along the map and then fighting in full strength, etc. I...
Back
Top Bottom