Search results for query: *

1. Official Release

urgently change: (Calculate Daily Tax) instead of 0.35 - 0.5. And also (Calculate Earth Change Internal) all values of (f) are 2 times more.
    CalculateProsperityChangeInternal (f) < 600f 1500f 2000f 3000f 4000f 210000f. this will solve the problem of the poor lords
    file path: // TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameComponents //DefaultSettlementTaxModel
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

excuse me, may I ask when the next fixes? all the best and health
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

guys, has the bug with the non-display of siege guns been fixed when using modifications? more precisely harmony
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I am observing activity on steam DB, I hope they will correct the error with sieges when using harmony)
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Don't you understand that NPCs in Calaradia are aliens? Learn the lore, bruh.
    noooo, not in this case, it's just that in the fields of battania, somewhere with patch 1.7.0, they started growing forbidden herbs
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Please fix the NPC's red eyes, I don't think it's that hard
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

When capturing a castle, NPC companions die when I press the "spare the castle" button. This is not an accident.

although they did not die in battle
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I hope the red eyes of the npcs will be fixed in the next hotfix )
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I've seen it happen one, maybe two times in 1.8, but yes it isn't common enough. You would think it would happen once every couple of sieges at least to make the feature worth it.

If anything, maybe defenders should always retreat to the keep once they have lost both the gate and the walls and sustained over 75% casualties
    Okay, in that case, I'm calm, apparently I was just lucky not to meet resistance in the citadel
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

and the mechanics of retreating to the fortress were removed from the game? just how many times I capture castles and cities no one retreats to the citadel
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

fix the red eyes of the npc portraits already
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I hope the developers understand that it is impossible to play sieges due to the fact that NPCs placed by me in positions (during defense) run away from the position, archers stand behind walls and cannot shoot, etc. because of this, I lose sieges and delete the pass save:sad:
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

did NPCs die in battles in version 1.8.0? I suspect that this is a bug and no one dies in battles, although the option is enabled
  14. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

developers, it's terrible infuriating that when defending NPCs, they are constantly being built in a circle, it's so stupid, all the time building in a circle
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Dear developers, there is a mistake due to which the voice of the characters is reset to 1 classic, that is, at first I chose 4 voices, and then it changes

p.s and also the physique of the character changes, he becomes more pumped up, or fatter, how do you explain it?
  16. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I would think that with the new thing that sells prisoners automatically in player owned castle would affect the clans so they can sell prisoners for a source of money so they won't go poor.
    I just started the campaign and I don't have any locks. Probably the only solution to the problem is to get into the game files again and change the parameters of the prosperity of cities and villages. I suspect that soon the clans will become so poor that they will not be able to recruit large detachments
  17. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

has anyone ever encountered low welfare among clans? and then all the average and poor, probably 5 pieces of rich, is it worth worrying about this?
  18. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

why are the clans getting poorer again after a year of playing time in the encyclopedia of welfare?
  19. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

That was related to the armor changes :grin:

The translations are the smallest issue Bannerlord has.
    I'm just a perfectionist))) I'd like to see all the words in my native great and mighty :smile:
  20. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

please update the Russian localization
Back
Top Bottom