Search results for query: *

1. Karnage King of Archery

Console

Add a forum for console players for bannerlord. The warband games were absolutely separate things from hundreds of details namely physics and I imagine that bannerlord is no different. Ps4 had text chat and Xbox didn't. Xbox could move through horses and PC couldn't. Xbox shot from two different...
  2. Karnage King of Archery

Mercenaries Guild Returns

A chance for people not wanting to be in a clan or just not in one yet to get involved with the community and events, participate in events to get credits, tournaments and different ranks based on your skill. Discord is required. Next Tournament scheduled for this Saturday.
  3. Karnage King of Archery

Clan Currency

I think it would be a cool idea if clans or guilds had currency they could either spend on their character customization or classes in a round or clan battle and that the clan would then pay its member or could spend it on mercenary players or clans(aka me and my mercs).
  4. Karnage King of Archery

Xbox MnB discord

https://discord.gg/DyjErf6HBZ This is the third server to be made so its a bit more dead and I don't have too much motivation to improve it but there's still a decent amount of people in there especially for people not yet introduced to the community they could find a clan or trainer far more...
  5. Karnage King of Archery

SP - General How the Campaign Feels

It should be a setting to disable balancing mechanics that keep ai from wiping each other out, i played warband and tried to be a low level opportunist in the Vaegir territories but no wars ever started because Vaegirs were too weak from a 4 side war so i spent hours in real time waiting for...
  6. Karnage King of Archery

MP MP Customization

I will start with the fact im from xbox and have no idea how bannerlord is setup and have vague understanding of the customization system, i realize the class system lacks any depth and makes the game different to say the least and i dislike it a lot but mostly for the sake of customization, its...
  7. Karnage King of Archery

Loss of game pass and what to do after

The game is going off game pass which could mean a large loss in players for most clans and groups as well as randoms showing up, most people who play the game ignore multiplayer anyway so there would need to be a way to convince someone multiplayer is worth 20 dollars and active attraction for...
  8. Karnage King of Archery

Clan recruitment and trainings

I have a small clan made for mostly training up newer players casually, id love to recruit some people but the main point of this thread is to ask more for the veteran players and other clan leaders or soon to be leaders if they are interested in vassaling under the Vaegir kingdom or holding a...
  9. Karnage King of Archery

Xbox events

In an effort to make the community more accessible and connected i wanna ask all the more influential players who all would be willing to share there YTs and Discord servers together and who all would help get people for events in the future.
Back
Top Bottom