Search results for query: *

1. KEYFEKEDER

SP Dark Ages Medieval Adventure in the East

This mod looks pretty identical to the Rise of Islam, but i guess you got a bunch of new stuff worth to go back to the good old Warband
  2. KEYFEKEDER

If TW releases features such as: criminal empire & naval system as DLC's will you purchase them?

Why i should buy DLCs for features that are supposed to be in the base game to start with?
  3. KEYFEKEDER

SP - General Machiavellian inspired dialogue

That would be a brilliant addition ?
  4. KEYFEKEDER

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

sir can i ask if i can run the game. i have Intel Celeron N4000, Intel UHD graphics 600, 4gb ram upgradeable, SSD.
    I mean i literally got a GTX 1060 with AMD Ryzen 5, yet still cant keep the game at 60 fps in 4k
  5. KEYFEKEDER

Yet another thread about being able to command formation X to charge only to enemy formation Y

Im about to uninstall the game because of the lack of this feature. Its so frustrating that TW does not even care about that
  6. KEYFEKEDER

Temples in Bannerlord?!

I am pretty sure its just a conceptual thing rather than visible. Even though there are a few references to the myths and cults scattered around the lore, there are still no religion/belief mechanics in the game. It looks pretty unlikely for temples to actually show up in the game in the future
  7. KEYFEKEDER

Smithing is so broken

Whole smithing mechanic must get removed from the game, period. Enough of all this precious time and development energy wasted for this smithery bullcrap
  8. KEYFEKEDER

Resolved 1.8.0 After a battle and once past the Loot stage screen is black (but has UI on it) for 5 seconds

Well that looks like a downgrade tbf :unsure:
    Why not use the existing splashscreen(s) we're used to seeing when something is loading? Would have been the concise choice imho...
    Black screen looks much more neat imo
  9. KEYFEKEDER

Why do you all hate this game?

Most of the Bannerlord "haters" are seasoned Warband veterans, so i can understand why you might feel gaslighted to a certain extend if you are new to the series. If you take Bannerlord as a game independent from the M&B title, yeah it's indeed a nice and fun game. But as a newbie in M&B, you should know that Bannerlord has a long list of promises and hype built up over years all the way from 2012 to 2020. And not to mention its literally a sequel to Warband too (technically a prequel according to the lore but whatever).

I personally hate the fact how TW failed to fulfill the potential of this game rather than the actual game itself. Now we started to see some nice improvements with the 1.8.0 but the game is unfortunately still far from being the Bannerlord we all longed for years and the worst thing is, TW is reluctant about solving this problem
  10. KEYFEKEDER

1.8.0 Player feedback thread

I hated this money counter on upper right corner of screen while talking to people with passion
  11. KEYFEKEDER

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Looks promising, i would be a liar if i say im not impressed to be honest. We are finally getting some solid improvements

By the way, it would be really cool if that "disorganized state" mechanic could be expanded in a way where kingdoms are not able to gather armies for a week when their ruler is dead and clans can't join to the armies for 3 days when their clan leader is dead. That would be the cherry on top of this new mechanic
  12. KEYFEKEDER

Improvement Suggestions Thread

There is already a subforum dedicated to that.

Too bad developers never read the stuff posted in that subforum though
  13. KEYFEKEDER

SP - Battles & Sieges Arrow Barrels improvements for sieges and crossbows

I just want to be able to tell my troops stop shooting catapults while their teammates are climbing to the walls and to be able to tell my troops that they need to use the siege tower instead of committing suicide on the ladders

But yeah your suggestion is pretty inspiring as well
  14. KEYFEKEDER

More Customization options + Makeup/Scars

It would be awesome if we could get some majestic manes for men. But the main improvement that can take it to a whole another level would be hair physics for longer hairstyles. I would kill to see hair physics applying to the people just like the horses.
  15. KEYFEKEDER

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

All of them sound awesome despite being vaguely described. Though the "disorganized state" improvement looks like its going to be my favorite among all.

But please let player to have some manual control in the kingdom management and other aspects, player cant even tell his/her catapults to stop shooting in the battle. Just like how player also cant even tell his/her troops to attack a specific formation.

Alas, it looks like we players dont have too many ways to influence the developers, but it would be amazing to have some complexity in this game (literally in any aspect be it kingdom management, diplomacy, parties, marriage, settlement management, clan affairs etc.)
  16. KEYFEKEDER

I’m having fun

Well as a fellow Warband veteran, i should admit that a vast majority of the stuff i am complaining about this game are directed against to the ultimate potential of this unique series rather than the actual content in the game we got right now. And indeed its still fun to RP as a medieval vassal or a king no matter how poorly this game was designed. That being said, it still doesn't change the fact that TW has steered their vision to an extremely dull path which leads to a bastardized game design.

Its nice to see that im not the only one can enjoy the game in this forum though, so have fun buddy. Make the most of it :smile:

We are still adjusting the economy and character development and have some changes coming in the next beta patch that are related to these issues. Similarly, we are still adding content to the game that looks to add more depth and options for players throughout their playthrough while also streamlining the more tedious parts.
    Any particular reasons why you guys removed the food details in garrisons stats?
  17. KEYFEKEDER

Was food details for town/castle removed?

I want to execute the merchants
    I unironically want this mechanic in the game, makes zero sense that we cant touch the notables
  18. KEYFEKEDER

Was food details for town/castle removed?

Well for all I know I'm the only one annoyed by the change in particular :roll:
    Not really
  19. KEYFEKEDER

Is the game considered done?

If you are waiting for game to be released to start a campaign, you might just delay it until total conversion mods show up because appearently this game is done. Yet, patches still keep screwing each other despite they dont contain any improvement at all
Back
Top Bottom