Search results for query: *

• Users: trafon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PLEASE STOP UPDATING THE GAME

Every time TW updates the game and add a feature, they break so many other things and takes them weeks to fix it since they release updates on thursdays and have weekends off. Just stop updating the game before you break it to the point where your interns can't fix it anymore. People have given...
  2. Open petition to remove class system from the game

With the introduction of perks and cosmetics in recent updates, class system that taleworlds have put so much time into making and defending over the years became a lot more complicated and confusing. Current class system goes against all of their arguments for the class system and mount&blade...
  3. Where's the update

It's been a month since 1.6.1 release, i thought devs were back at office. Any news on 1.6.2? @AVRC @Dejan
  4. Do devs play their own game?

Hello, i really want to know if the devs of Bannerlord play their own game or not. I've faced some devs in skirmish, tdm, and duel and they're all bad at their own game. If they really played their own game, they would've been aware of the same bugs and server crashes that's been going on for...
  5. Trolling in duel mode

Sometimes i run into cowards that just run around the map with cav instead of dueling. They make you chase them forever or you rage quit from the server and lose all your points. Tw should add a way to opt out of an ongoing duel instead of having to quit from the server Plz consider adding...
Back
Top Bottom