Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Convert Serial Key

Do we have an answer from the team yet please?
  2. In Progress Convert Serial Key

anything through as yet?
  3. In Progress Convert Serial Key

Morning, Is there any news on the update?
  4. With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Hello All,

I have a 4x4 key which i have accessed via Steam and my purchase. I have inputted it however it says that activation is denied?

Could someone very kindly help, many thanks in advance
  5. In Progress Convert Serial Key

Clearly not resolved as i cannot access the game. i've been to Steam and got my 4x4 key however it says activation denied?!?!
  6. Open Serial Key problem / Activate key problem

Just been to Steam to grab my 4x4 key, inputted it and says activation denied....?!
  7. Resolved Serial Key

I've got the 4x4 from Steam now, however it just tells me that activation is denied?
  8. In Progress Convert Serial Key

hey all, Anyone able to help me how to convert my 5x3 serial key to a 4x4? I don't want to use Steam, i've downloaded the game in trial version from Taleworlds website
  9. Resolved Serial Key

I have purchased the game thinking that i would just receive a serial key. i am unable to use Steam to activate it and it doesnt not work via the Steam app. either i will need a refund or i will need to receive a Serial. i have spent money on Warband, Napoleanic and Fire and Sword and all had...
  10. Need More Info Fire & Sword activation

Hello there, thank you for your help. this is still not working unfortunately
  11. Need More Info Fire & Sword activation

Sorry probably me being really dumb. I've bought the game, its sent me an email with a Activation Code on it. cannot see a 16 digit serial key for the life of me Anyone able to point me in the right direction to activating the full thing? Cheers in advance
Back
Top Bottom