Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Game Crashes When Selecting Attack

Can't belive this still happens. I had these issues more than a year ago and reported them. And I'm having them again. Inexcuseable for a release version: 2022-10-29_06.58.33_b20f7762ed26358e5c0cab3f6b8a1dfe

Edit: no mods, verified files, crash when attacking any looters nearby
  2. In Progress Crash at battle start w/o mods

Hello, i will forward the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds to see if any of the steps in there will help with the issue. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    Hi,
    this is likely something happening in the game. I can battle just fine on saves that are a game day older. Regardless what I do battles stop working later on.
    Best regards
  3. In Progress Crash at battle start w/o mods

Summary: I read a couple of threads here with the same issue which disqualify because of mod use. I don't use mods, have recent drivers, verified game files and still crash when trying to start a battle. Issue started later in the campaign How to Reproduce...
  4. Resolved Game crashes before menu

Hello, can you please navigate to this folder: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
    And delete the "spriteData.xml" file. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    Holy ****, I deleted this file earlier so I can't tell whether it was that again or the update today. Working again! :smile:
  5. Resolved Game crashes before menu

Hello, i have updated the devs about issue being persistent. Thank you for reporting back.
    Sure, wanna play again :wink: Unfortunatly not going to happen with the latest beta build e1.6.2. Still crashing: 2021-08-23_15.47.51_b20f7762ed26358e5c0cab3f6b8a1dfe
  6. Resolved Game crashes before menu

Hello, can you please make sure that your CPU driver and other drivers are up to date. Please let me know if the issue is fixed after the update or the drivers are already up to date.
    Hello,
    thank you for taking up this issue.
    I update quite regularily but did it again yesterday to make sure. No change, here's the new crashdump: 2021-08-11_17.02.27_b20f7762ed26358e5c0cab3f6b8a1dfe
  7. Resolved Game crashes before menu

Summary:Game crashes before Menu. Having this bug for several months now thorough several patches main and beta. Tried all the steps in crash -checklist and common issues. How to Reproduce:2021-08-07_16.44.46_b20f7762ed26358e5c0cab3f6b8a1dfe Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name...
Back
Top Bottom