Search results for query: *

• Users: Sundeki
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sundeki

Official Multiplayer Servers

Given that the beta.taleworlds.com form is online and that there are everyday people playing the game right this second, now is probably the ideal time to ask: Could we please get an official statement regarding which regions/locations will have official Bannerlord multiplayer/matchmaking...
  2. Sundeki

No Battle: constructive complaint and attempted discussion thread

This thread is of course being posted under the assumption that Callum is not a time traveller and this isn't some intentionally crude and post-baiting April fools joke. Original post/message for those who haven't seen it: Warband Battle was the key mode of play for the entire competitive...
  3. Sundeki

Prophesy of Pendor 3.204 Download Link?

I have recently had to reformat and managed to drag my Prophesy of Pendor 3.204 save games over, but they aren't compatible with version 3.3 and I've put a-lot of effort and time into them. Is there anywhere that I can get PoP-3.2xx?
  4. Sundeki

LAN Serial Problems

(I don't know whether this has been posted or not, but with uber lag servers and 134 pages of crap to look through, i decided to post my own topic. Sorry if this has been posted already or is stated somewhere) Hi, i bought Warband and i'm having some problems playing multi on LAN. Every time my...
Back
Top Bottom