Search results for query: *

• Users: Gondawn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gondawn

Does Talewords have QA team?

Just watched this video by Strat: He was going over "fixed" kingdom policies and it turned out that half of them were not actually fixed, in some of them maths is just straight up wrong, and some of them apply to all fiefs when it says towns etc. So my question is, does Taleworlds actually...
  2. Gondawn

Loyalty in towns with different cultures

Is there a mod or another way to change the amount of loyalty you lose if you control a town with different culture? I really don't enjoy having rebel clans pop up all over the map. Mostly for AI, I feel like they can never grow big kingdoms because of it. I would love to reduce it to -2 or...
  3. Gondawn

SP - General Crafting suggestion + armour description suggestion

So I have two suggestions: 1. Make it so you see a pop up that say if the craft was legendary, master or the combination of those. I know you get green +x next to improved stats, but you don't know if you've hit multiple procs or not 2. Would be could if it said in the item description what...
  4. Gondawn

Loyalty in towns with different culture

Is there a mod or another way to change the amount of loyalty you lose if you control a town with different culture? I really don't enjoy having rebel clans pop up all over the map. Mostly for AI, I feel like they can never grow big kingdoms because of it. I would love to reduce it to -2 or...
  5. Gondawn

Need More Info Governors just roam around the Calradia as they please

If you assign a companion to govern a town, they will stay there for a bit, but after a while they'll start their own journey of traversing the plain of Calradia and so their governor effects will not affect town anymore: Governor has +0.5 prosperity perk He's assigned as a governor, but is...
  6. Gondawn

Resolved Random relationship decrease

Sometimes when you conquer enemy city you get relationship decrease with lords from YOUR OWN faction? Like I just conquered Seonon and had -10 relationship with Saratis (Empire lord). I just checked and I have -56 with one lord from my own faction... What am I missing?
  7. Gondawn

Unqid refusing to sell Sanala?

Hi guys! Does anybody know why Unqid is very uncooperative when it comes to selling Sanala? He's ready to sell Quyaz for 1.1m, but Sanala is just 0 on progress bar...
  8. Gondawn

Lords I recruit just keep leaving the kingdom I am in

Basically the title, I have no idea how it works. I pledged to serve my Empress Rhagaea, wars were going really well and after taking 3 cities from Western Empire I managed to recruit 3 of their clans into Southern Empire. Cost me like 500k but it's worth it. I even gave up one of my cities and...
  9. Gondawn

Unlocking One Handed Sword/Mace Parts in 1.8

Hi guys! I am sure you are all having just as much blast with 1.8 as me. Pretty used to all the changes right now, but I still struggle with unlocking smithing parts for one handed swords and maces... Two handed maces are difficult too. But spears and swords are easy. Same for javelins. I've...
  10. Gondawn

In Progress Crafting "unlocking" parts I already have unlocked

Summary: Basically title. I've been doing an order in town and after successfully failing I had a pop up saying I have unlocked a part. The thing is that I already had that part unlocked. It fact it's a part that is unlocked by default. Then it happened again with default javelin shaft... Seems...
  11. Gondawn

Coming back for 1.8 and have a few questions

What happened to smithing? I have 100 smithing now, but all parts I've unlocked are tier 1 or 2, certain types of weapon haven't unlocked any parts, despite something like two handed swords having 20 parts unlocked. What changes have they made and what's the most optimal way to do smithing now...
Back
Top Bottom