Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Exchange fiefs

It's already implemented, you just need trade level 300 for that
    Ok don't get that. But it takes forever to get a skill at 300 :sad:
    I finished the main quest and posses like 80% of the map and have no skill at 300. The most skills do not progress cause of lacking focus and attribute points... Real unbalanced in my opinion :/

Like you write in your thread you can make millions over millions just selling fiefs, it would be much better/balanced to trade them against other fiefs... ?
  2. SP - General Exchange fiefs

Hello, at some point you maybe wanna have a city at the front line even if the current city is in a safe zone of the kingdom. But you can only revoke a fief and there is no chance to get a new one when you posses a view fiefs if there are clans in the kingdom without any fiefs. It would be nice...
  3. SP - General e1.6.1 garrison troop limit / wages

omg totally ignored the garrison in the party tab xD
    sorry for that
  4. In Progress e1.16.1 conspiracy caravan

Hey, i forgot to paste the link first time so i uploaded it again... conspiracy caravan.sav
    The quest should start soon. If you save the game when the quest already started the caravan don't show up anymore... this sucks cause if you save the game to try again in case you fail you can't see the caravan.

One time the caravan stuck in front of a town, the town was sieged and after siege the caravan just standing there you can fight them so it's not really a problem but i think it's not how it supposed to be.
  5. SP - General e1.6.1 garrison troop limit / wages

It's not about party wages. It's about garrison = town and castle. And i would prefer a troop / man / soldier limiter than wage limiter regarding to garrison. party wages limiter works fine...
  6. No NPC Lords Willing to Leave Current Kingdom???

bash them they know who boss :grin:
    get some mercenary keep them close (army) otherwise they bash everything and you will be poor soon.
    war is the best way to cash up. tons of gear to sell.
    i dont chop heads this time just prisoneer them, works well with patch e1.6.x.
    if you fight a enemy and you let him go you get relation improvement. in peacetime you can barter with people to get relation even right before you try to convince them to join you.
    on map press K go to diplomacy check out who is the weakest kingdom (it doesn't matter if empire or not), klick on the leader portrait then on the clan portrait then again clan portrait left side.
    klick through every clan of the kingdom find one without fief klick the leader then klick the star left top, add to bookmark. repeat this you can bookmark a lot of people.
    on map press N go to heroes klick the first one, now you can switch them through with the next/previous page button at the right bottom corner so you can check quick if they moved.
    klick right top last seen near location and activate the track button.
    my 13 clan's needed between 1 and 400.000 denar each to convince them. one guy had a relation of -22 and i got him. save the game before you start the try sometimes it takes a couple of shots to get them. i save the game before leaving my kingdom if enything go wrong i reload after i found a clan who join me. reload clear problems of the kingdom and heading toward the one or more i know i can get.

but yeah the origin is real hard especially if more kingdoms declare war on you and you have to make peace and pay them. if you fight two kingdoms make peace with the stronger one. fight the other until you receive cash or at least that you not pay to much. save and try to convince weakest of them. declare war to the other kingdom fight a few troops to drop the payment. they can have more total strength but if you kill enough troops they will pay you so avoid the big armies and kill the little one's.
  7. SP - General e1.6.1 garrison troop limit / wages

garrison wages eating my income. a town with 3000 income plus 1000 for villages has 600 garrison they cost 6000 denar. so a 2000 loss. the npc pumping a lot of garrison into the town's. good for war so you can fill up quick and fight back but in peacetime real bad for the purse. garrison limiter...
  8. In Progress e1.16.1 conspiracy caravan

if the conspiracy cravan quest pop's up the caravan starts immediately. the quest tell you that the caravan starts in 5 days. sometimes it's impossible to catch them. if you save the game after the quest starts and you reload to this point you can't see the caravan anymore. so the quest fail...
Back
Top Bottom