Search results for query: *

• Users: hiBoB
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1.1.0 has some frustrating issues

I get that 1.1.0 has some exciting new features but after playing with it for two or three hours it feels like a downgrade. I wanted to continue on a savefile I started a while ago in 1.0, I own half the map but suddenly I don't know anyone, even my vassals are complete strangers and I don't...
  2. Resolved [e1.9.0 beta]Problem with a building at Revyl

Summary: When assaulting Revyl against about 500 defenders, about 20 of them got stuck in a building (probably spawned there) which had closed doors. I found the building again after the siege in the "take a walk around the town center" scene. It is the horse trader building between the...
  3. Need More Info [e1.9.0 beta]Banner colour change

Summary: When trying to change banner colour the background and sigil colors are inverted, I can only pick what should be sigil colours as background, and what should be background colours as sigil colour. How to Reproduce: As far as I know just press B in game Have you used cheats and if so...
  4. Why do you all hate this game?

I am quite baffled by the number of threads here where people are just saying the game is trash and Taleworlds should either give up and move on or fix everything instantly by just snapping their fingers very hard. I've heard that the M&B Warband community is particularly outraged for reasons...
Back
Top Bottom