Search results for query: *

• Users: Nord
  • Order by date
  1. e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

Personally I'm a big fan of the morale/Flag system in Skirmish and its a bit sad that capturing or defending Flags are not included in the score system. So it's not worth for the most people to capture any flags, only charging into the enemy without any braincells just for the score. This would also support infantry players for better scores because these are normally defending flags.
    The apex legend score system is good but should be not giving you high rewards, only a small addition. The reason for that is your only objection is to make killls/assist in Apex, in Bannerlord it isn't. With different classes ( some have a much higher dmg output that others) this would end In massive spam of these strong classes. Without class limits this will not end well.
    Oh and MMR decay should be a thing too so people cannot sit on their high rank after calibration and then stop playing and staying on top.At the moment Players who are doing this are playing with alt accounts so they can play without loosing their precious rank.
    About flags. If capturing flags is going to be worth points players will mindlessly take all the flags that come their way. But in this game the capture sequence is very important. Random players don't know about it. They will just take everything sometimes even to the detriment. Plus imagine the situation when you're fighting but 1 genius decided not to fight not to help you but capture some flags. I mean giving some points for capturing is a bad idea.
  2. e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

I suggest kinda Apex Legend ranking system. Even If you lose If you played very good as score/kill/assist you should get +MMR. In this system there is no need to play good or bad, if you win +2 if you lose -8 or even higher. You should give reward to players.
    For an example: (Numbers hypothetical)
    Normally you should get only for winning +10
    5 kill adds +2 and even more +1 by each 5 kills
    5 assist adds +2 and even more +1 by each 5 assist
    If you make +2000 score you should get +10, and even more +5 for each 500 score after 2k score

@Dejan @badbuckle @Callum
    In this case, the cavalry will always increase its rating. Plus from a game where it is important to play together as a team it will become a kill race.
  3. [BEAST 7] Congratulations & Thank yous!

What kind of assistance is required from the administrator and how much time does it take per week?

In any case, it is not yet clear whether there will be a sufficient number of clans because of new patch and so on. Maybe first collect applications from clans for participation?
  4. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup VI - Red Dot Edition (56/56)

Name: Nord
    Nationality: Russian
    Main Class: Archer (secondary cavalry)
    Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nord_msk/
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (13.3.2022 at 17.00 CET).
  5. Removal of death and snowflakization of Bannerlord

If, for some unknown reason you do not want people to see the number of their deaths add this with a separate setting - whoever wants to will turn it on. But in general this is a very strange decision to remove death count.
  6. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

I propose to prohibit the replacement of players with "similar" skills after the end of the auction. I don’t want to write which case I mean, but these replacements are controversial. There are reserve players for this case. Alternatively, such substitutions must be confirmed by all captains.

Thanks Obelix and Krisee for the tournament anyway. It was great organized as always. You manage to gather people and it's great. I hope you organize the next tournament :smile:
  7. EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

Btw proud of Russian-Ukrainian cavalry.
    Молодцы :smile:
  8. EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

Thank you Lars and Hoonii for the tournament. Very well organized :smile:
  9. [BEAST 7] Suggestions

Let's start after the draft cup at least. Its too small interval between BEASTs.
  10. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup V - Captain Signup Open (56/56)

Name : Nord
    Nationality : Nordic
    Main Class : Flexible
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/nord_msk
    I confirm that I will be attending the draft cup itself (06.11.2021 at 17.00 CEST).
  11. Make NIN3 Leading MP Designer

I want to say thank you to NIN3 for his indifference. He is the only one who collects feedback from us.
  12. [BEAST 6] ✨ Grand Final & Promotion Week

Promotion match 7.
    High Five MatadoR - Runaway Scorpions
    Sunday 1900 BST (2100 MSK/2100 TRT)

HV ban: Trading post
    RS ban: Exherion
    HV pick: Town Outskirst
    RS pick: Xauna
    Tie breaker: Port at omor
  13. EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 4 - Sign Ups Open (56/56)

Do you really confirm that you will be there at 31.07.2021? :smile:
  14. [BEAST 6] Semi-Final & Week 1 Promotion Matches

Ah, yes, sorry. Fixed. Thank you.
  15. [BEAST 6] Semi-Final & Week 1 Promotion Matches

Promotion Match 3
    Runaway Scorpions (12) 4 - 0 (3) - Deutschritter Acedia
    unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
  16. [BEAST 6] Divisions Statistics

Well done, guys. Thank you.
  17. [BEAST 6] Semi-Final & Week 1 Promotion Matches

I apologize for the delay.

Promotion Match 3:
    RS ban: Echerion
    DR ban: Town Outskirts
    RS pick: Trading Post
    DR pick: Xauna
    Tie breaker: Port at Omor
  18. [BEAST 6] Semi-Final & Week 1 Promotion Matches

Runaway Scorpions vs Deutschritter Acedia (Promotion Match 3):
    Sunday 10-03-2021 20:00CEST/19:00BST/21:00MSK
  19. [Discussion] Class Limits

If 2h requires no skill so pick more archers/skirmishers and dont let them fight.

As for me 2-2-2 limit is ok for now.
Back
Top Bottom