Search results for query: *

• Users: Fleebusia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. One thing you believe other mods do miles better than PoP?

Overall, PoP offers many things that I find appreciable. The Lore, diversity of items, troops, cultures, KO's, and high level of customization, amongst other things, make up the bulk of why I invest myself in this mod. But, if I had to pick one aspect that I believe falls absolutely flat...
  2. Party size limitations for AI Lords?

Why does leadership and renown not properly factor into party size for Ai lords? I just came to a scary realization that the majority of AI lords roam the map with an average of 400 troops despite the fact they only have stats and privileges for less than half of this. When I go to recruit my...
  3. High level lords with abysmal pathfinding?

Anyone know any tricks to how I might increase pathfinding skill on a lvl 55 lord? I accepted Ivanus into my kingdom and while he is a fine and upstanding gentleman, his non-existent pathfinding makes him a liability on the map. He can't even keep up with armies twice his size despite giving...
  4. Militia Patrol Roaming Distance?

Would anyone know if there is a way to limit the patrol radius of Militia Patrols? I spend a lot of time grooming militia patrols as a means to develop a local network of security to keep my empire safe from raids and such. Though for some reason they always wander far outside empire bounds...
  5. Zann Lore is a Farce!

Firstly, I really like the concept of a massive invasion force imposing itself on the entire realm. This was something I always longed for in PoP. I was anxious and buckled into my seat the moment the invasion force landed. I was lost in the chaos and ran around frantically trying to help...
  6. Does Fief Treasury Affect Fief Trading?

Does the Treasury amount of a Fief factor into it's trading value? I'm quite bitter that despite fighting like a madman to reclaim Falconwaters, it was given to some newly appointed Dwaven shmuck that hasn't done anything noteworthy for our faction. Meanwhile, I was given Dailin castle, which...
  7. Wife won't keep Helmet Equipped

Tried giving my wife a helmet and some arrows as she is part of my army, but after a little while the helmet and arrows disappear. Strange that the party window UI shows her wearing the helm, but it's not in her inventory, nor is she granted any protection from it. Helm was a Weimer Drach if...
  8. The Village of Chriton Needs Your Help - Don't Forget!

Man, f**k Chriton! They could have mentioned the small detail of there being 60 elite troops in there. Seriously, the first farmer mission I've taken in this mod lol. I ain't going to get my men butchered for that. No sir!
  9. The Voice Acting in this Mod..

I'm not sure if this stuff was ripped from some royalty-free content, but goddamn the battle emotes are fantastic! The Elintorian or Geldar emotes crack me up, but in a good way. I'm just thankful that Perisno didn't take a page from PoP's handbook by adding a bunch of rubbish VA that...
  10. Companion Kill-Count Integration?

Would love to have this functionality in Perisno. Do the PoP devs own that code or is it available somewhere?
  11. Blinding Snow + other issues

Is there any way to tone down the luminosity of Snow on the battlefield? It's extremely bright even at minimum gamma values. I don't even have HDR on- which is usually the culprit for this. Some other misc issues that maybe someone can help with: Battles and Tournaments are depicted as night...
Back
Top Bottom