Search results for query: *

1. sammyobro

Resolved Cannot allocate clan positions

Thanks for update and apologies for my late reply. Still unable to assign clan roles via clan interface, however I can successfully assign roles to companions when talking to them in person.
  2. sammyobro

Resolved Cannot allocate clan positions

Summary: Can't allocate companions or myself positions in clan (quartermaster, surgeon etc). Each time I set them and hit ok, it doesn't lock in my selection and its as if I selected nothing. How to Reproduce: Play Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Media...
  3. sammyobro

Resolved Army vs Army loot screen crash

Summary: Game crashes when I (King of Battania) win an army vs army battle with Aserai and I attempt to loot (tried twice and happened both times, second time after verifying game files on steam). I'll share save-file but you may already have with my two crash reports. How to Reproduce: Travel...
  4. sammyobro

Resolved Children Perk Choices Crash

Update: Verifying game files through steam seems to have fixed the issue.
  5. sammyobro

Do you have a save file from before choosing anything for the children?
    Save file sent.
  6. sammyobro

Summary: Game crashes upon opening childrens coming-of-age stat upgrades (where you pick the path of their childhood and so the stats they gain from it). How to Reproduce: As above Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): - Computer Specs...
Back
Top Bottom