Search results for query: *

1. Models appear white

2. how to change particle color of the torch weapon?

Show your code snippet, so that we can see what went wrong.
    the thing is, i used no real code and just changed the particle name to my own costum particle i had the mesh texture and shading right and i think it was due to me editing it in paint.net and it just dawned on me that i have no idea why i did it so complicated, while i could have just tweaked the color of the particle in particle_systems? i haven't seen anyone do this however but i know it must be a simple rgb value, right?
  3. how to change particle color of the torch weapon?

i have seen a thread from which i picked up about changing rgb value of particle attached to weapon in module_items? i cannot replicate it. i tried implementing my own whole particle but it ends up with a black background and spawns black images around the weapon.
  4. Glowing models, no shaders

Are you kidding right now? You know it is related to shaders (about whose existence only knowledgeable people know) and that it is a common issue with an easy solution to it. You must have searched badly because OpenBRF is what you need, the only way (which is very popular) to fix the problem (check out Maroon's tutorial on asset management in the tool).
    i am going to check it out. thank you.
  5. Glowing models, no shaders

Are you using OpenBRF? If so what shaders are you using?
    Yes.I know its about the shaders it's just that i don't understand them, the default one simple_shader seems to not work, i switched it to standart_skin_bump_specmap_high and the texture in game just broke, its white as if it has no texture.
  6. Glowing models, no shaders

My models are glowing, every single one i have added hasn't got shaders, it looks very ugly and unnatural. This must be a common problem and there must be an easy fix, but i cannot solidly pinpoint it to something. i have searched for possible other times this has been mentioned but i didn't...
  7. adding costum weapons to multiplayer choose equipment menu

i want to add my costum items to the choose equipment menu in multiplayer deathmatch. How do I do this? i didn't see any tutorial or post anywhere (if anyone did please post link as it would help greatly).
  8. can someone explain how to correctly place meshes?

If you only add/replace meshes for weapons, make sure that the meshes are positionated properly in the brf file. You can simply compare the placement of a regular mesh with your new one via OpenBRF:

If you need more help, give use some screenshots, visuals help at seeing the problem.
    It is fixed now, i just slightly shifted it in blender. thanks
  9. can someone explain how to correctly place meshes?

(i am quite new in regards to modding) I added a new weapon using the mesh "ladle" from NW. As expected when i gave it to a soldier he held the ladle in the wrong place and wrong orientation. i assume i might need to code something. if anyone could briefly explain it to me or even send a youtube...
Back
Top Bottom