Search results for query: *

1. SP - UI Party composition shown in garrison management screen

Small update to UI that would help army and garrison management a lot: Show party composition (how many infantry, ranged, cavalry and horse archers party has) that can be currently found in clan window in party section also in party and garrison management windows. Best if garrison composition...
  2. Attack by mouse movement

@Sotaperkele the option you are looking for is called "By Look Direction" as Pejot kindly pointed out, and should be the default setting. :smile:

View attachment 162033
    So that is not Warband's "relative to enemy position". For some reason I understood it as "look direction from enemy" and didn't bother to check it. My bad!
  3. Attack by mouse movement

Hi, I'm not sure if this should be in suggestions of bug reports, but there is no "by mouse movement" option in control block or control attack options (at least in single player). I don't know if this is just feature dropped since warband, but transitioning from one game to other, this would...
  4. Resolved Talking to brother during tutorial breaks tutorial mission

Summary: Talking to brother during certain point of tutorial, can trigger scene from end of tutorial, which causes party and inventory to reset, leaving you alone to complete last tutorial mission. Quest will not progress from this How to Reproduce: Playing as battarian background (not sure if...
Back
Top Bottom