Search results for query: *

• Users: oolongdao
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Bannerlord Quest Redesign

This is simple for me. I played the quest and i think i understand why it's so bad. 1. time limit. 2. negligible benefit 3. accomplishes nothing So the easiest way to fix that is simple. 1. make the banner divided in four and constantly in ownership of the rulers of Vlandia, Battania, Sturgia...
  2. Set Home city

A Major issue i've run into is companions all over the place doing nothing, i think that by being able to set a character's home base you add a little organization to it.
  3. Delagate characters to AI

There should be a button under the Clan tab in the Member section to click a little button that allows that character, when the option is chosen, to be under the control of AI. They should 1. acquire troops from the garrisons of their clan 2. actively hunt looters when not at war 3...
  4. SP - General Urban Developer Personal Bonus

This is a suggestion for the Steward Perk "Urban Developer" which currently has no personal bonus. I suggest it provide 1% of a settlement's current reserve cash amount to construction, prosperity, and security.
  5. SP - General Subversion

Short War without battle, by attacking the secondary statistics of a empire. Long Every empire is made up of 3 levels the Nation, Clans, Settlement. These each have Resources that when accrued create a more effect piece in the structure, helping the other levels. Relying on the unused Roguery...
  6. SP - General Sling shots.

Sling shots should be added. 1. they should replace the basic stones thrown by looters in that they still throw stones but are shown winding up a sling to toss it. 2. the slingshot should be available for players. * they work like thrown weapons not bows, no space needed for a launcher to cast...
  7. SP - General Immersive Clans

Couldn't think of a better name and decided to go the skyrim route. My idea is simple, currently there are 2 paths to victory 1. National Hero, you rise through the ranks and lead your people to victory 2. Unifyer, through dogged determination you bring the numerous lords under your control but...
  8. SP - General Immersive Executions

I find executions to be shallow in the game and to basically be the "time to win" option. i have ideas about how to improve the political intrigue aspect of the game but they're wispy right now, but executions i have ironed out. currently executions are player only and represent a lost of...
  9. SP - General Knobbed Guards are small

I've noticed the knobbed guards are scaled quite small for the sword so small im not entirely sure it isn't a bug. Assuming that they are based on the upswept quillions of Highland Claymores historically they should be quite larger. I understand that they are also single handed sword options...
Back
Top Bottom