Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

Have you tried upgrading to 1.6.0 b?
    Yes, unfortunately it gives the same result. I am on version 1.5.9 now, where I have yet to experience a single crash. So it most be something from the 1.5.10 update, that are causing the crashes
  2. Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

Hello,
    I have already been through everything on that list, I have read multiple similar threads aswell trying out their solutions. My biggest problem is, when it crashes to the desktop the crash uploading tool does not appear, it only gives me the option to go into safe mode when I try to start the game again which doesn’t change anything in regards to frequency in crashes
  3. Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

A small update:
    I just completely reset my computer, only installing steam, bannerlord and the necessary driver installation tools. It still crashed after 5 minutes when I went to leave a tournament.
  4. Need More Info Crashing when pressing "done" after a won battle

Summary: I win a battle, when I press the done button it has a 30% of crashing my game. I dont receive any option for reporting via the crash reporting tool as the game crashes and closes down without any warning or "Do you wish to wait for the game to response" notification. I have gone over...
  5. Resolved Crash ever so often

Hello,
    I was unaware there was a crash uploaded tool. I have however come up with a solution to my problem. Frequent saving instead of waiting on the auto save every 30 minutes. It is almost as if it cannot process so much intel at once. I save every other battle and it has worked really great, I have not saved since. I don’t know if a “save frequency” settings can be added to the settings? On a discord I am part of I suggested this to other players and they have informed me that it has worked for them aswell. Thank you for taking your time to reply to my queue.
  6. Resolved Crash ever so often

Summary: I crash ever so often doing different stuff. I can crash after 10 minutes, or I can be lucky enough to survive for an hour. My crashes can happen when I: Press done on the looting screen after a battle. Press done on a simulated game (Before the looting and prisoner screen) When I leave...
Back
Top Bottom