Search results for query: *

• Users: Angaku
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Angaku

AAR: Veshin De' Vous

The story so far... Prologue: The Coming of Veshin De' Vous Chapter 1: From Plundering to Sieging Chapter 2: The Omen ____________________________________________________ Prologue: The Coming of Veshin De' Vous May 30, 1257 As not to bore you with the frivolities of my humble beginnings, I...
  2. Angaku

Brightness of my troops.

Now I know this is a beta, but it happened to me in native too.  My troops will walk up to a guy and stand about a foot from him and stare, it only happens on occasion and it actually helps me sometimes.  Just wondering anyone else has that problem.
  3. Angaku

Happy Birthday, Firefox!

Kinda random, but today is firefox's birthiday!  Yay...and...stuff.  Whatever I'm just bored its 4:30 in the morning and I won't be sleeping anytime soon. P.S. I haven't even drank any coffee.
  4. Angaku

Dating Age.

Another question from me, I got on the topic of this, at about 3 P.M. today.  What do you think the dating age should be.  Personally I don't think anyone with a young mind is capable of sustaining a relationship let alone dating.  As in my case, I do not date because my parents tell me not to...
  5. Angaku

Nothing Personal (Re-post)

I just wanna know why people choose to reveal their age online.  I know I do, but don't know why.  Do you have an actual reason?  Not the obvious ones, but like a subconscious purpose.
  6. Angaku

Nothing Personal.

I just wanna know why people choose to reveal their age online.  I know I do, but don't know why.  Do you have an actual reason?  Not the obvious ones, but like a subconscious purpose.
  7. Angaku

Calradia: Over the Mountains

Now if you hate RPs turn back now........other then that your welcome. This is just a kind of test, This isn't a full fledged RP, but It will be a sign up/planning for it if enough people are interested.  I'll be off for a while after this so just think about the story and junk. Calradia...
  8. Angaku

A filthy Khergit...

Just testing my writing skills so don't blow me to bits with criticism, but feel free to do so. "A fil'ty, stinkin', Khergit!" The bartender yelled in the young boys face as he stood gritting his teeth. "Ya know dat boy?" "..." "Answa' me when I'm talkin' ta you!" "Yes, sir..." The boy...
  9. Angaku

TOO Easy!

No matter what I do or try or...anything!  I can't make them game hard there is only one time its hard is in the beginning and if you become a masterless warlord, and that even gets too easy sometimes, I need help.  I've tried mods, the whole song and dance nothing just takes up room and gives...
  10. Angaku

Hi.

I just though I'd introduce myself and give a little greetings.  So hello...
Back
Top Bottom