Search results for query: *

• Users: Rabid03
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. My troops are morons

TLDR: Troops need to be smarter about how they obey orders. I just cleared out a bandit camp and took way more damage than I should have. My idiot troops will look right at a guy winding up a javelin throw and...NOT raise their shields. 2 Vlandian sergeants died, and my scout and surgeon we...
  2. Orders during a route

At some point towards the end of the battle the enemy all start routing and the battle is over. At this point, I lose the ability to issue commands to my troops. This is both annoying and unrealistic. I'm often holding the cavalry out of the fight while the ranged units soften the enemy up...
  3. Auto-calculated battles

I feel that the calculation for how likely casualties is off, and it grinds down game play. For example, if 14 looters stray across my path I'm not going to pass up the free lunch. Yet despite having 100 top level troops I still have to waste time loading up this boring battle because if I...
  4. Following instead of engaging

Every so often I get really frustrated by my character's inability to catch someone I'm chasing on the world map. It will often take a bit of frantic clicking before I figure out that I have wasted half a day "following" the target instead of "engaging" them. I have no idea what triggers this...
  5. SP - General Give the crafting system a "pin for comparison" button

Hello, I'm new to your forum, I didn't notice that suggestions were a different category, one of your other members sent me over here. Here's the copy+paste: Choosing components when crafting for an order becomes very tedious when I have the majority of the parts unlocked and have to fish...
  6. Question regarding shops

In previous Mount & Blade games my shops had a local inventory which I could drop raw materials into and order the shop to hold product in this inventory instead of selling it. Does such a feature exist in Bannerlord? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
  7. Crafting system needs "pin for comparison"

Hello, I'm new to the forum here. Choosing components when crafting for an order becomes very tedious when I have the majority of the parts unlocked and have to fish through, flipping back and forth between options seeing what has +1 on this and -1 on that by comparison. Another game already...
Back
Top Bottom