Search results for query: *

• Users: bfmsc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Question about face animation xmls

I recently noticed there are some voice line ogg format files and xml files in Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\Languages\VoicedLines\EN\PC folder which control the face animation when the correspond voice line was played. I have a question about that, did these animation xmls generated by...
  2. Suggestion General Could you remove the hard limitation for bandit types in a single bandit party?

Dear Devs, I am a modder making a troop tree expand mod, And I made several new bandits for each bandit factions (such as sea raiders and forest bandits), but after I fill those new bandits into my partytemplate.xml I found it's not function like what it should be: my new bandits seems never...
  3. Some question and suggestion about castles to devs

I feel very sad that after 3 years of development there's still many gaps in the castles, for now all the game function of a castle is hold garrison, provide elite recruit and as a target of seige, they even have no introduction in the gamepedia, the devs gave every villages and towns their own...
  4. Missplaced ”CanPenetrateShield“ for corssbow and bolts

there are two crossbows for vlandia has a weapon flag called “CanPenetrateShield="true"”in weapon.xml but seems like it didn't function at all, today someone told me this flag is missplaced, because wether the bolt can penetrate a shield is depend on bolt, not crossbow, so I moved this flag...
  5. In Progress Missplaced ”CanPenetrateShield“ for corssbow and bolts

Summary: when I search the weapon.xml in sandboxcore, I noticed there are two crossbow has a weapon flag called “CanPenetrateShield="true"”but seems like it didn't function at all, today a player told me this flag is missplaced, because wether the bolt can penetrate a shield is depend on bolt...
  6. In Progress Disappeared Veteran Militia

Summary: since 1.9.0 I have notice something weired about militia:the veteran militia seems didn't respawn at all, I run a campaign and visited many settlements, including those belong to west empire which is a faction with the policy that increase the proportion of the veteran militia from the...
  7. Resolved Another Possible bug in partytemplate and spculture xmls

Summary: Last time, I found the villager's party template has some problem and report it as a bug, (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...g-in-partytemplate-and-spculture-xmls.449384/), you fix them, now they works fine, but this time I encountered the same problem when I try to modify the party...
  8. Please fix the bandit party templates

Last time, I found the villager's party template has some problem and report it as a bug, (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/possible-bug-in-partytemplate-and-spculture-xmls.449384/), you fix them, now they works fine, but this time I encountered the same problem when I try to...
  9. SP - General Could the you fix the bow models?

dear developers, some of the bow models are wrong, the hunting bow and the mountain hunting bow's string are wrongly strung backwards, that's ridiculous, please fix it. here is a mod try to fix it but didn't receive update and stop function anymore. you can consult the images the modder posted...
  10. Could the you fix the bow models?

dear developers, some of the bow models are wrong, the hunting bow and the mountain hunting bow's string are wrongly strung backwards, that's ridiculous, please fix it.
  11. Resolved Ridiculous parties in 1.8.0

Summary:In the recent 1.8.0 update, the game now have a new mechanism which make every hero party in the game world have a preferred troop types when upgrading. The new mechanism seems make every party looks different. but, it has some serious issue: the preference is too extreme. for example...
  12. Some advice about the "upgrade preference" in 1.8.0

In the recent 1.8.0 update, the game now have a new mechanism which make every hero party in the game world have a preferred troop types when upgrading. The new mechanism seems make every party looks different, that's fine. but, it has some serious balance issue: the preference is too extreme...
  13. Some research to the "upgrade preference" mechanism in 1.8.0 Beta and some advice about it

In the recent 1.8.0 Beta change log, the game developers say "Hero party leaders now have preferred troop types when upgrading." and many of my friends who also play the game told me they do notice the difference. So, as a modder who make troop trees, I want to ask a question: how does the...
  14. Some problem about bandit party didn't respawn, did anyone face the same problem?

Recently I am playing a new save in 1.7.2, and after about 25 years in the game world, the bandits produce by hideouts (forest bandits, sea raiders etc) stop respawning, what happened? did anyone encounter the same problem? how can I slove it?(already report to the developers, just what to know...
  15. Need More Info Some problem about banit respawn

Summary: Recently I am playing a new save, and after about 25 years in the game world, the bandits produce by hideouts (forest bandits, sea raiders etc) stop respawning, what happened? How to Reproduce: Just a save passed 25 years in the game world. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene...
  16. Need More Info Can't start the game after update to 1.7.2

Summary: I update my game to beta 1.7.2 on steam, then the game launcher can't start, I verify the files, nothing unusual, I reinstall the game, it doesn't work, so I roll back to 1.7.1, then the game launcher work as usual, tried on another computer use win11, the game launcher works fine How...
  17. A question about spculture.xml

Hello, Recently I am researching the game xmls, in "spculture" I notice someting interesting, A line called "town_edge_number", for every culture except khuzait, the Value for that line is "16" and for Khuzait is "4". looks strange, could anyone tell me the function of that line? which part of...
  18. Resolved Possible bug in partytemplate and spculture xmls

Summary: Recently, I'm trying to bring the "bladesister" troop line from M&B warband into M&B bannerlord, so I decide to make some female villagers and modify the villager's template to add some female villagers into villager's party first, which I set as the basic troop of that tree. as...
  19. How can I modify the villager party? lookslike Something weird happened in partyTemplates.xml

Recently, I'm trying to bring the "bladesister" troop line from M&B warband into M&B bannerlord, so I decide to make some female villagers and modify the villager's template to add some female villagers into villager's party first, which I set as the basic troop of that tree. as everyone who...
  20. How could I make troop tree overhaul and expand mod work in 1.7.0?

dear game developers and experienced modders: I am a modder who made an “vanilla expand”type mod, which use xmls to add extra upgrades tree for some vanilla troops, but after the 1.7.0 update my mod become broken. looks like the game can no longer read the same object at the same time...
Back
Top Bottom