Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-flee-battle-field.442649/page-3#post-9709977

doesn't interest,

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tart-to-flee-battle-field.442649/post-9724321

is the post CannonBoe was refering to. And yes, basically, the problem was reported around the time you said but then it took some misunderstanding by MArdA and some to and fro afterwards, but finally it was July 21st we got a clear answer recognising the exact problem by Dejan, saying he will bring it up AFTER THE HOLIDAYS. So it doesn't even matter if you are willing to show some patience or not, it will take at least until end of August before it will even be looked at but at least now you know THAT and that the right thing will be looked after, so calm down..

Doesn't interest?.. wat?

Dejan reiterated what was said earlier. Because, apparently, people have trouble with understanding things.

Anyway, I don't care anymore. Enjoy being cucked.
  2. Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

Idk what are you talking about that happened on June 14th, but wI'm talking about what he said on July 22th.

Yes, I can answer you, but you should be able to answer yourself. They know that it's not how it should be and they were supposed to be talking about this issue after their holidays.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-flee-battle-field.442649/page-3#post-9709977
  3. Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

It doesn't make a difference when it was reported. Previously they said it was by design. Only recently Dejan talked about discussing it with the devs.

Forwarded to the design team on May, 7th. That "only recently" you've mentioned here happened on June, 14th. It's July, 31st today. And why exactly are you arguing about it? Or answer at all. Are you in capacity to provide me with an answer to the question that I have initially asked and/or entitled to talk on behalf this game devs?
  4. Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

I don't think there was a game update since Dejan said he's going to bring this up after their holidays. Let's be fair. Wait at least till the next update with comments like this one.

This was reported on May, 5th.
  5. Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

This fix isn't coming, is it? This is the way the game is gonna play from now on?
  6. Resolved Some enemy units become invulnerable, some flee outside the map

Hello! Have you tried disabling mods?

Hello, no, but it's unlikely the cause. I have only mods that modify party count, companion count, rts camera, the minimap, etc.. Nothing that modifies units or the AI. This issue has been reported already but for 1.5.8. Also related to siege battles, but in their case they did the sieging, while in my case, AI was sieging my town and I attacked them when that "Help <townname> / Leave" dialog appears. Here's the link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/immortal-enemies-impossible-to-end-sieges.441290/
  7. Resolved Some enemy units become invulnerable, some flee outside the map

Summary: In a prolonged battle, some enemy units become invulnerable by the end of the battle. Some also flee outside the map. This happened when AI laid siege to my town of Myzea (or Syneopa, still in the battle, not sure which town it is). See screenshot. A total of 15 enemy units glitched out...
  8. Resolved Beta 1.5.10 Can't issue commands once enemy start to flee battle field.

Perhaps you could implemnt it in a way that when the battle ends only the high tier troops still listen to orders(because they are diciplined veterans) while the lower tier units start "looting" or whatever.

This is not what the topic is about. It's about the unit and order user interface not showing up at all when the enemy starts fleeing. It's not half doing that or doing something else, it's about the absolute impossibility for the player to interact with player's units at certain point in battle.

Gummiel, yep, I followed the topic from pretty much day 1 but couldn't post anything because there is a two day restriction preventing you to do that after registration for some reason. I thought the devs would fix this promptly, since this change has rendered the game next to entirely unplayable, and the game isn't free, after all. But, the lack of activity and understanding as well as the issue marked resolved concerns me. And yes, there is the "fight to death" mod, but in late game you take unnecessary losses against large armies because of this mod. Charging everyone is also a suboptimal solution, since all armies roll with 80% (the number is convservative, naturally, lol) noble troops now.
  9. In Progress [1.5.10] Noble troops from influential notables?

If not for infantry my army would consist entirely of noble units. Also, I encounter enemy armies of almost entirely noble units. This change, albeit pretty cool at first glance, devalued normal units completely.
Back
Top Bottom