Search results for query: *

• Users: conleyc86
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. conleyc86

Suggestion General Increase Maximum Number of Hairstyles Allowed by Engine

I have half a dozen hairs I'd like added to the game, and can only get three of them in. After digging around I've learned it's a hard limit set by the engine. Can we get this number increased from 32 to 38? I assume there is a good reason for the limit so a modest bump would be incredible. Thanks!
  2. conleyc86

Custom Colors Breaking Saved Games

I added a bunch of extra colors to the banner editor, and it worked great. But if I use them, save my game and try and come back to it (or if another mod I wrote tries to apply them to a rebel kingdom) the game crashes and says it can't find that ID in the dictionary. What am I doing wrong?
  3. conleyc86

Resolved You Always Have to Fight to the Last Man After Rout

Summary: When the AI retreats after having spawned all of its troops, no matter the battle size and even when waves is set to "unlimited" you have to fight the enemy again. Let's say you have a 500v500 battle, and you lose 100 and they lose 450 and 50 retreated. You HAVE to fight 450 to 50 if...
  4. conleyc86

Companion Wages are Way Too High

Paying your kids and spouse and a few randoms well above the soldier wage makes zero sense and makes it foolish to even recruit companions if they can't serve a purpose. Instead, there should be a wage (and relation) bonus for sending companions on quests and/or assigning them roles in the...
  5. conleyc86

Need More Info Game Crashes in an In-Game Day after NVIDIA Update

Summary: NVIDIA did some sort of update, I wasn't paying attention. Next time I booted up the game, the launcher is like 25% of the normal size. Didn't think much of it. Wrapped up some business in a town, and no matter what I do, I have about 24 in game hours before it crashes. I tried sending...
Back
Top Bottom