Search results for query: *

• Users: izeer
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Speed bonus for Sturgians

Agreed, was thinking about it yesterday. It doesn't have to be a huge bonus, maybe a bit less than battanian's forest buff, but I think it's necessary.
  2. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

We're talking about Multiplayer mate
    Nevermind me then xD
  3. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

The patch is good, but this is mind boggling. I've been making threads and commenting on how bad the loot system is, how hard it is to earn loot, and instead of fixing it they keep adding stuff to spend money in. I don't understand. Please guys just let us earn more money ffs
    What? You can earn loot very quickly, it's the fastest way to get money, don't see a need to change anything there.
  4. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Is there a way to tell arches to shoot at specific group without them moving? At the moment you can tell them to charge or advance, but they will get out of their position which is inconvienient.
  5. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

After your upload is completed there should be a window pop up that shows the crash id. It also automatically copies the code to your clipboard.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Oh, then it might be this 2023-06-23_13.45.28_41881e7158d3197386c035938019a822
  6. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Do you have the crash id to share? We would like to take a look.
    Where can I find the crash ID?
  7. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

This is all great, but it didn't take 2 minutes until it started crashing. Custom battle doesn't work, and i mean as a whole. If i press the button the game crashes.
    Any quick fix? Already sent crash report.
  8. Cavalry improving in Bannerlord

I think it depends which unit you're using. I started new run on 1.9 with empire and lots of cataphracts, they were great to use.
    Then I played against some banner knights and saw how they mow down everything couch lance and switched to vlandian culture xD
    They couch against cav in my playthrough just fine, just make sure they have space, ideally split in 2 or 3 formations of cav and they work great.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

@Duh_TaleWorlds Have you guys actually tested smithing?
    It feels like you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't make it such a tedious process. It takes way too long to unlock any parts, I must have made a 100 2h axes and so far i only unlocked a few pommels, no axe heads or handles - and that's with perks for faster unlocking on smithing and smelting.
    It feels like a full time job now instead of a fun mechanic. Please change this.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Hotfix 16/06/22

Singleplayer​

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused Notables to join tournaments.
    • Fixed a bug that caused crafting pieces to reset after save/load.
    GOAT
    Thanks for the quick smithing fix! Finally I can start a new campaign :grin:
  11. In Progress smithing parts disappear

Any ETA on this fix? Would be great to get it asap as it pretty much stops the campaign if you're using smithing :sad:
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

This is looking pretty good ngl, maybe it's not everything that people asked at once, but it's a lot of good changes. Thanks!
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Any eta on a hotfix? This build has save file issue that crashes game all the time, so can't play until it's fixed :/
Back
Top Bottom