Search results for query: *

• Users: Arris Rumi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OSP Campaign A Feudal Map of the World, 2.0: Granting fiefs interactively using the map

Hi guys, This is a new, improved, aerodynamic and more nutritious version of my WRW Map (Who Rules What Map, aka Feudal Map of the World). The original is described here . This has all the functionality of the first version, plus an important extra: as an independent king, you can give fiefs...
  2. OSP Code Campaign A Feudal Map of the World (or the who-rules-what map)

Hi guys, Here I present to you the Feudal Map of the World, or the WRW map (who-rules-what map)! This OSP is meant to implement a map illustrating which lord rules where. Useful for when you rule your own realm and want to keep track of your happy vassals' holdings and to assign new fiefs...
  3. Simple Question: Black background for a presentation?

Hi guys, Just a quite simple question: how to set a presentation's background to black? Just a simple, uniform black. I know that presentations use meshes for backgrounds, but perhaps I don't have to go through all the work of adding a new mesh just to show a black screen, right? I searched the...
  4. OSP Code Campaign Perfect Trade. Best buy/sell Report

Hi everybody, This OSP can serve as a cheat, or for testing purposes, or for an "easy mode" exploration, or just for fun, why not (this is a game, right? :xf-wink: ). This implements a report that lists the best towns to buy and sell any item. For each item, it searches for the cheapest place...
  5. OSP Code QoL Sorting Troops for M&B Warband

Hi everybody, As the title says, this OSP implements some basic sorting for Warband. Now you can sort by troop level, faction or class (infantry, archer, any custom class, etc.), and even combine a few of them. This is very useful for when you have all kinds of troops and just want some order...
  6. OSP SubMod: Supply Wagon 2021 (Reinvented)

Hello everybody, I’m Arris and in this my first post I’ll like to share with you a submod of Brytenwalda 1.41 (or extension, or whatever you call it). This submod consists of a complete rework of the Supply Wagon. This submod is OSP, completely open, if the author is duly credited. The Supply...
Back
Top Bottom