Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info 1.7.2 Black battlefield

You mean load the save on 1.8.0 version?
  2. Need More Info 1.7.2 Black battlefield

I uploaded the game save file and the engine_config.txt file.
  3. Need More Info 1.7.2 Black battlefield

Summary: Battlefield went black out of nowhere. How to Reproduce: Happened to me for the first time. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Don't know the name of the scene. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX...
  4. Bugged ballista

Veron castle 1.7.2 Joined allied army to help siege the castle and there it was. Both of them can be used.
  5. How do I play with broken left hand + minor bug with bandits

You could try getting something like logitech controller (or other) and map wasd to the stick (can use palm for movement) and accouple simple keys if you can bump them with the cast. For more commands I would put the keyboard in front or behind the mouse and turn on the slow motion for battle when doing commands and just do it all with right hand.
    Well, I sort of figured out how to play already. Left everything as it is, but bound D key to Q, so I can move right in combat. Using only the thumb. Didn't really think about binding a controller stick to move around.
  6. How do I play with broken left hand + minor bug with bandits

I have broken my left hand recently and will have a cast on for the next 6 weeks. I can't really do much and was wondering if anyone could help me find a way to play the game :D. The cast I have on is wrapped around the wrist and index/middle/ring fingers, but I can use just the thumb pretty...
  7. In Progress Loose formation bug?

relax mate, it's ok ))
    so, I don't know how it works for you, but it works like a circus for me
    I would record my pov, but my pc isn't that good :grin:. For me it seems like your troops break the formation as soon as you put them in loose formation. That's why it looks like circus.
  8. In Progress Loose formation bug?

aaaaaaaaaaa
    okay, I will make a video so that you understand that it is useless, moreover, it is vulnerable
    Listen, I am not saying that this isn't really a bug or something like that. It's just that this is the best way of dealing with it. Nothing else.
  9. In Progress Loose formation bug?

This also happen if you place them in a "tight" area and then move them out of there, they will keep the shape they were in the other area...
    Didn't notice this happening :/
  10. In Progress Loose formation bug?

it doesn't work, because when new reinforcements come out, they will lose their formation again
    I mean you can redo F2 F2 F2 F3 when they lose their formation again. It's still better for me than nothing.
  11. In Progress Loose formation bug?

I did tests - and I can say 100% that this bug is triggered in 100% of cases when reinforcement comes out (this can be seen in the video)

If you are still looking for a solution, this is the best one IMO.
    yeah when they bunch up just hit F2 F2 then F2 F3 to get them back in loose formation but again, it may not last long and they can go back into the bunch formation

I don't think this is going to get changed for some time. There are plenty of bugs that have been around for a while now.
  12. In Progress Loose formation bug?

yeah when they bunch up just hit F2 F2 then F2 F3 to get them back in loose formation but again, it may not last long and they can go back into the bunch formation
    Pretty sure this is the best workaround so far.
  13. In Progress Loose formation bug?

Or this. This would explain it; my battle sizes are set pretty high (1000) so most of my fights I don't have any reserve archers coming in.
    Not really sure about that. I am playing with medium (400) battle size and it still happens. Had this bug occur in ~200v200 battle. And I had around 70-80 archers.
    It has been there a bit, I put them in loose formation they they bunch up and loose formation doesn't work and they get bugged, I have to put them in shield wall then loose formation to get them back in loose formation. and TW let me know Ill get ya video of it,, for some reason they leave loose formation and won't go back unless you use a different formation first.
    Strange. Does it really work?
  14. In Progress Loose formation bug?

Also the scatter formation results in a line formation on the field. That's irritating
    Haven't really used scatter. When I did, troops went in to a pile staying really close to each other. As far as I know, they should make a formation similar to loose formation.
  15. In Progress Loose formation bug?

None. I'm trying to reproduce it right now. It definitely happens to me but not often and I can't figure why.
    Try it out with looters. I don't think this bug occurs with looters at all.
  16. In Progress Loose formation bug?

Have you tried using the Face Direction or drag-and-drop to fix their orientation?
    Yeah, well facing enemy or certain direction doesn't change anything. Any other ideas?
  17. Question about Broken Formation

I am also running into the same issue almost every fight. Perhaps you found a way to fix this?
  18. In Progress Loose formation bug?

So almost every single fight I put my archers in loose formation. After some time or after enemy units come closer my archers start to adjust their position. (I can't remember this happening with looters though). It looks something like this At the start: - - - - - - - - - - - - -...
  19. -3 Owner Culture Penalty is Too High!

Hey, I would like to ask about a possible feature we are thinking about, would it be too much micromanagement if we had an option to exempt towns from taxation to reduce the loyalty penalty.
    I agree with this idea.

The main problems with this feature are that currently, you require to go to the settlement to actually manage them. Maybe we can order it through the fiefs menu, but I am not sure. Also if we enable this for the AI as well, since AI tends to have more resources than the player and this can put the player at an economical disadvantage.
    Don't you think this would make the game less interesting? Imo assigning governors is enough. Or maybe player could only have this feature if the game is being played at lower difficulty?
  20. Tribute payments are insane

Makes sense! A kingdom with nothing to lose can go High Risk, High Reward. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
    So probably taking away everything from a kingdom could lead them to losing clans. With only one clan left, you could always stay at war with them and take all of the heroes of that clan prisoner. This way I wouldn't need to pay tribute and my villages wouldn't get burned down.
Back
Top Bottom