Search results for query: *

• Users: Judas
  • Order by date
  1. Judas

Der Spielplatz für Erwachsene

yay, ich wieder da!
    Also vermutlich nur für jetzt weil ich hoffentlich recht bald wieder dieses Forum verdrängt habe (ESO Server down, mir ist gerade etwas langweilig).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was mir bei dieser Amokgeschichte wieder aufgefallen ist, ist was für einen unglaublich schlechten Bodycount Amokläufer haben. Vorweg: Ich war ewig lange im Schützenverein (weil Dorf), da kann ich bestätigen das schießen wirklich nicht schwer ist.
    Wir hatten zwar Zeit zu zielen, aber die Ziele waren auch winzig klein und weit weg. Wenn ich mir jetzt vorstelle mit einer Faustfeuerwaffe im Gedränge eines vollen Einkaufzentrums zu stehen..
    Ja, es ist alles ganz furchtbar und tragisch und jeder Tod ist einer zuviel und blablabla. Aber mal im Ernst wenn jemand mit dem Vorsatz rausgeht so viele Menschen umzubringen wie möglich, wie kann es in so einer Situation sein das der einfach so gut wie niemanden erwischt? Einmal mit Profis arbeiten...
  2. Judas

"Rapper 50 Cent meldete Privatinsolvenz an"

Ich lachte.
  3. Judas

Andere Spiele

Witcher 1 war Dreck
    Witcher 2 war, nach Videos zu schließen, Dreck
    Witcher 3 ist, nach Streams zu schließen, Dreck
  4. Judas

Andere Spiele

Erst the Devision und HoI4, dann noch XCom 2 angekündigt ausserdem jetzt auch noch das.
    Dabei kommt am 9.6. auch noch das neuste EU4 Addon raus.

Wenn ich nicht schon semi-arbeitslos wäre, müsste ich wirklich kündigen.
  5. Judas

Warframe

so do i, about 13 bp's and 8 reciever. Still no barrel -.-
  6. Judas

Warframe

Amontadillo said:
    Judas said:
    (except the brakk)
    Let the hate flow through you.

I completed a second brakk set yesterday.

[me=Judas]deletes monty from friendslist[/me]
  7. Judas

Warframe

Ok, i don't have anything to potato or forma anymore.
    Well, i have nothing to farm or build anymore tbh (except the brakk). So when i still play i do 2-3 grineer missions for possible G3 spawn and try to breed kubrows on the side. These ****ers can be valuable as hell.
  8. Judas

Warframe

Nope, never buy such stuff for plat. You can get catalyst & reactors every week after their streams and sometimes from regular alerts.
    Orokin Cells and every other farmable ressource is never worth buying under any circumstances and mod packs are just a bad joke.

The important part was "Resources with double the chance and double the amount of Resource Drops".
    I've made several hundred of every rare ressource and thousands and thousands of every other ressource, along with ~4-5K duplicate mods (~600 vitality, ~400 pressure point etc) to upgrade other stuff.

The affinity was quite usefull as well, maxed nearly every weapon i still had to max and also some asswing stuff too. Now i'm finally near MR18
  9. Judas

Warframe

Don't forget: the actual good stuff starts soon

DOUBLE DROPS, RESOURCES AND AFFINITY DAYS – MAY 21-24
    Starting May 21 at 2 p.m. EDT to May 24 at 2 p.m. EDT, you’ll be rolling in Resources and Affinity with double the chance and double the amount of Resource Drops, PLUS Double Affinity during missions to help rank up your Warframe and weapons!

Time to buy another resource drop booster along with a regular resource booster.
  10. Judas

Warframe

11. Judas

Ja, Wellenbrecher war damals bei der SS. Hauptsächlich aber weil er schwarz geil findet. Deshalb ist er ja auch mehr im internationalen Bereich, da sind potentiell mehr Schwarze.

Wie früher wird's hier auch zu BL nicht mehr. Man muss sich ja ständig vor diesen abscheulichen gutmensch-Mods in acht nehmen.

t92aaeb_24ea57_wings.jpg

tf32a0e_7718d4_hirn.jpg
  12. Judas

Warframe

Hotfix 16.1.4.1
    - Fixed total end-of-mission credit reward being doubled if Chroma's Effigy was active at the time of extraction.

Year of Quality \o/
    Glad i've farmed about 8-9 million credits yesterday
  13. Judas

deine Mama war ein beschissener Erfinder!!!
  14. Judas

Aus einem anderen Forum, weil es mir gefallen hat:

Schrödingers Ausländer! Der beklaut des Sozialsystem UND nimmt dir den Arbeitsplatz weg.
  15. Judas

Warframe

Harkon Haakonson said:
    LOL. Where did this clueless mong come from? :lol:
    You got that 100% wrong. Most studios would actually rather buff other things and it happens a lot, as would casual players, but that's a horrible way to balance a game. By doing that, you inflate the power level in the game, and that's a lot messier, ultimately unbalancing and less professional than toning one thing down to the level of others. So kudos to DE.
    That's your opinion and it's bull****. We are talking about a game with endless enemy scaling where cc and utility in general are far better than damage. The "inflate power level" would let me do some missions maybe 5-10 minutes longer than before. There would be absolutly no significant impact on the game except of don't annoy a good part of the playerbase.
  16. Judas

Warframe

The Khom was a very good weapon, the first and only shotgun type i liked to play with.
    A huge problem with DE (and most other studios) is the fact that they don't recognize that nerfing a thing instead of buffing other things is just the opposite of fun for the players in the most cases.
  17. Judas

Warframe

- Chroma could be ok with far more base duration (a.k.a. let me toggle this ****) and stronger abilities (1 & 4 without mods takes extreme long time to even kill enemys lvl1-6). As it is now.. meh.
    - Synoid Rape-a-lot was perfect and those Bastards killed it. Was hoping for a akimbo synoid q.q
    - Raids are useless since the reward is crap. Won't invest time as long as i can get more and better stuff on everything else. (have you seen the 'arcane' Rewards? Make them reliable and some of them would be useful. Now they are crap)
    - creditrewards halved is bull****, especially with voidtrader and primed mods and tons of stuff to craft -.-

- Go there: https://warframe.com/buyplatinum
    - click "Promocode"
    - enter VoidCrystal
    - enjoy free 3 days booster

18. Judas

Warframe

I was wrong with U16. It will be released today.
    But because of canada and timezones i can probably play it tomorrow.

Crossfiremissions are just normal exterminates, no fun in there.
Back
Top Bottom