Search results for query: *

1. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

That may be feature. There may be upcoming big patch for vc.
    Btw, unless all npcs short, its ok to see short ones.
    I posted a ton of Screens of all NPCS, Heroes... Camp Defenders.. all Wizard of Oz material. You can play it yourself and see. lol Been posting for weeks. There are "short" people in the game but as I harped on, every female dropped in scale. Massively. There are tall women in the game it's the Dark Ages. Celtic and Nordic races. The should be slightly under the height of the tallest man at their max.
  2. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

I don't know if it's a FIX... lol. Ya it just kind of ruins the game... I mean ya it's not like some ultra-realistic but it's still immersive. I think for the Devs it would be an easy fix, it's just changing the Height code under 'skins' for women in general. Don't know how it got botched with patch. But again, I just used the older 'skins' file from a mod and replaced it in the un-modded version. Does that mean I created a mod? Viking Conquest: Women of Natural Stature Mod...

I couldn't play it the other way it was too stupid looking. lol It just was.

Thanks for blowing up the thread guys I love controversy in the Nerd World. ? ? ?

Hopefully the Devs do patch this eventually though and just do the easy fix.
  3. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

I fixed the Female height issue in game. I copied the 'skins' file in the Viking Conquest Balance Mod and copied it over the regular one the patch screwed up. So the original numbers for the Female Heights across the game got changed somehow with the patch... I just used a Mod's original file and copied over and it fixed it entirely. Everything looks normal now. The Devs could probably compare the 2 files, wherever the Female Height is in that SKINS file and just change it back to the right code and patch it.

I want something for this. I want money. Or a job. A job that pays money. Working in education doesn't pay me anything.
  4. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

I have a theory.... might be dumb but maybe this is how all the women in the game dropped in scale... in the last patch the "Pictish Women" 'were given access to speed bonuses'? Don't "short" characters get speed boosts? (And I think, inversely, tall characters get Strength bonuses?). Maybe giving 'women' in the game a universal speed bonus also shrank them?

That might not be the case, just throwing that out there. If anyone cares at all. lol I figure anyone spending money on the game or who has should probably have a game that looks decent and not goofy. Takes you out of it seeing dwarven women everywhere.
  5. Open Im stuck at my quest and cant progress

yeah that looks like only way. I was really forward on that game starting from 0 makes me really sad
    Ya I've been there. Everyone who bought this for $15 or $20 has been there. lol It's sad the Developers are really not caring even about simple fixes. I don't know what's going on. But saving back-ups is the way pretty much.
  6. Open Glitches in "The Revenge: Douar-an-Enez" Quest

I'd just keep a back-up copy of the save file.

Go to: [Mount&Blade Warband Savegames] and copy [Viking Conquest] and store it somewhere in your computer. If the game glitches out hard and dies as it does at times, you can try replacing the save with your back-up file or reinstalling and putting the back-up save in to pick up wherever that save left off. It's about the best thing you can do. If that doesn't clear it, it's a glitch that has to be patched... like so many.

The most current one that pissed me off was after this most recent patch, all of the women reduced in scale to dwarf sizes. It makes it unplayable. It's stupid looking. I hope they fix that at some point...
  7. Open Im stuck at my quest and cant progress

The only thing I could recommend, is what I do, is make a copy of the Save Game file and update that copy every few plays; keep it as a backup in case this game-ruining glitch happens.

Go to: [Mount&Blade Warband Savegames] and copy [Viking Conquest] and store it another folder somewhere as a back up. Every few plays a store a new one. Then when the game implodes as is common, just try replacing the save file with your back-up or reinstall the whole thing and throw that save file in there; wherever that save was, it will leave off.

That's probably the best you can do. Just store a Save backup somewhere.
  8. Open Lost my High Level Character Because of a Bug

Best thing to do, is what I always do... Go into Save Games for Viking Conquest, and copy the entire folder and put the clone in some other folder and when the game does that, put the spare Save Games (Viking Conquest).

Go into: [Mount&Blade Warband Savegames] and copy the [Viking Conquest] and save it into a new or separate folder. Replace when the game totally crashes out and dies. I copy and save these every few plays to update where I'm at just in case.

I really want them to fix the glitch they made somehow after the most recent patch where all of the women are now reduced in scale to dwarf sizes. It's just bad.
  9. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

Tiny Dwywei and tiny Brunhild. More pics of tiny females now across game. (Sucks). :sad:

10. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

Here is a new screen shot, 3 tiny women. Brunhild and Solveig aren't tall anymore. (Brunhild is now waist-high in pic). Looks bad. I hope this does get fixed or restored to normal.

11. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

The incels did this. Any screenshots?
    They hate computer generated women. I don't know maybe it's me but I felt like I was in dwarfland and I don't remember the game like this. lol I'll try and post some.

I think I finally got the screenshots to link. Couldn't add them in. I screen-shot some tiny Camp Defenders (seems like they all are now) and one of many tiny pub wenches. NPC Brunhild seemed a lot shorter too? I just noticed this post patch. Maybe it's the way it's always been... but it stood out to me. lol It looked like a change in the game. Brunhild used to be my height too almost.

12. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

If you had the Balance Mod installed before the patch, reinstall it. Otherwise, verify the integrity of the game files if you've downloaded the game via Steam.
    I don't know what any of that is. This happened after the Patch. I have no Mods installed. I even tried starting multiple new games and even Reinstalling Warband and all. It's all the same. The heights are all different and f***ed up now. It looks comically bad. Someone did something to change them in-game. Almost all females are waist/knee high. It's ridiculous. The game looks bad now.
  13. In Progress All Women In Viking Conquest Dropped In Scale After Patch.... (Reinstalling/New Games Does Not Fix).

I'm assuming this is because of the Patch... but this change wasn't noted?? Why is it NPC's, especially females, are insanely short now? This has affected a lot of NPC's and Heroes in the game.
  14. Viking Conquest 2.059

What happened to the game?? My character is towering over others now. All females are tiny, including Hero/NPC's like Brunhild. They're half my height or smaller? Nothing looks right now...
Back
Top Bottom