Search results for query: *

• Users: Ba18070
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Taleworlds appreciation thread

Hello, I, like a lot of forum users, spend a lot of time here complaining about things. I wanted to take a moment to let TaleWorlds know that I do think they do a good job, even if we as a community always want things to be better. Suggesting things and approving of the developers are not...
  2. Please fix the post siege donations

Hello, This patch has implemented a number of good fixes in principle and although some of them aren't working as intended the intent is there to continue evolving positively and that's great to see, they'll get fixed up and things will look better because of them. Implementation is one issue...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Unable to get married?

Hello, Playing as female battanian, now 28 years old who joined southern empire. Whenever I talk to any male at all I am unable to make the comment that "you have not yet taken a wife" that normally initiates the dating process, nor to propose marriage between clans. I dont quite understand...
  4. SP - Economy Major, game ruining discovery right under our noses.... Camels not animated correctly : (

This has been absolutely devastating to me. I dont know if I can keep playing like this...I expect more from you TaleWorlds. You didnt bother to animate the camels correctly? How could you? Camels swing both legs on the same side (front and back left) forward at once, giving them a very...
  5. SP - Quests Pointless missions need to stop

Hello, The prevalence of "needs help with brigands" quests that have no brigands at all in the area is way too high. Hunt down 7 bands when 2 are seen in the next week is absolutely ridiculous. Also, please implement a function where you can raid and assassinate the people in villages. I would...
  6. In Progress Battanian Siege problem

Summary: Flintolg castle sieges show the walls being way over to the left on the side of a mountain, makes your siege equipment turn 90 degrees from the fortress and the catapults hitting them. How to Reproduce: Basic siege of the castle. Have you used cheats and if so which: Turned on, checked...
  7. SP - World Map Remote management of settlements

Hello, I think that as you grow, you should be able to remotely manage your fiefs by either sending a companion or a runner to take your directions to the town(and maybe gold if they need it for the projects.) Of course they could only be done for what can be written down at that time and not...
  8. SP - Economy two handed polearm endcaps are useless

Title prettymuch says it all. The two handed polearms; if you go to smith one, you can change through every single option and every single endcap, butt piece, whatever you want to call them, does absolutely nothing to the stats of the weapon. They just make it cost more resources I hope this...
  9. Resolved Voulge head damage incorrect

Summary: This appears to be more of a registry error or something and not a triggered bug. Tier 4 voulge head appears to have its version implemented incorrectly. If you get the quest to make a 199 swing cut damage polearm you have to use the heavy "Voulge head" to complete it(there are two...
  10. SP - Quests Companion backstory quests

When you recruit a follower they give you their backstory, which you can then sympathize with them or give them a really rude answer to (Not sure why you would, but you can.) It would be really nice if there were a few scenarios following up from this: 1. Going with your follower to resolve that...
  11. SP - UI Control scheme causing windows bug, lets add a better control instead?

Hello, So, for some reason bannerlord seems to make my computer think that the CTRL key is being held down constantly. Does not revert with the keyboard being unplugged, different keyboard has same problem, sticky keys are off and it will not revert until system is restarted. I get the feeling...
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops What is the point of this mechanic?

I really want to know what the point of the mechanic that all armies drop off huge amounts of their troops into the garrison of the town they just took is. I know why you can elect to do it- because you have extra troops, ones you dont want or can recruit better ones so you exchange what you...
  13. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Intra-clan party controls need to be better.

Right now its way too obtuse to tell your party leaders in your own clan what to do. It feels terrible in games when you cant tell your guys to do simple directions that you would give them if you could freely talk to them, things so plain that you could write it in 5 words or less and they...
  14. SP - World Map Army Cohesion is a terrible mechanic and needs a rework

Title basically says it all. Army Cohesion is a nonsensical thing that only exists to totally ruin the players time. Getting really into a siege and trying to crack the enemy defenses? Sorry but you didnt pay attention to a small sliding bar in the corner so now everyone is gone. So what if they...
  15. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops early-mid game adjustments to renown

Hello, I feel that tiers 2-4 move rather slowly, even as a strong vassal in a kingdom. Its pretty okay in my opinion to require a clan to put up a lot of good deeds to move up in the world, but I think it could be better optimized in a few simple ways: 1. Flip trade tier perks at 100 and 125...
  16. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops King's personal retinue

Hello, I would like to see it that when you start your own kingdom, you also can outfit a bodyguard of troops. Mercenaries, regular soldiers, companions, whoever you want to choose, you can have a band of up to lets say 20 men that you personally customize like followers- you choose their...
  17. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops New perk or gameplay mechanic idea for horses, character alignment

Hello, I would like to see a perk added to something like two hand, polearm, riding or tactics that taking down cavalrymen without doing more than 20% of their mount's total hit points in damage to it gives you a chance to obtain that mount in a victory, with a higher chance with highest tier...
  18. SP - General Troop management as a long term goal for campaign development

Hello, So down the line I would like to see where as a king you can actually make definitive decisions that affect your realm. Lets say this scenario: -You decree that all shock troops will carry a 2 hander, shield and 2 stacks of throwing weapons Your kingdom now has to be able to support that...
  19. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Troop baseline weapon loadouts still make little sense.

Hello all, Topic is exactly like it sounds. Units either have substandard equipment, stuff that doesnt mesh with their archetype or arent using it correctly. Some notable things: 1. One handed (arming)swords are nearly universally awful the way they're applied. Usually slow swinging, very long...
  20. Let's fix armor ratings

This thread is where we give TaleWorlds a(hopefully) good discussion about what we think armor should act like. Currently it is not satisfactory, as expensive armor feels like it does little but weigh you down and only protect you from looters, which the 200 men I employ do a much better job of...
Back
Top Bottom